| BSB/SB Grand Slam HR on 0-2 count!?

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Just saw where Bama gave up one against UCLA yesterday and lost 3-5. How the hell do you do that!? A player shouldn't be able to foul an 0-2 pitch, much less hit a HR. Batter had fouled off the first pitch and swung and missed on the second and you're going to give her something she can hit out of the park on the third pitch!? :rolleyes: One Big Ass Mistake Alabama!

Last edited:
It’s probably going to get much worse for this year’s softball team. No offense and they have a problem even with infield grounders. As I have commented before the program has regressed in both talent and development the past 3 years.

Murphy said it was a bad pitch and stuff like that makes her mad and she'll fix it ...I shit you not, if you saw the interview....an Einstein moment none the less. :laugh:😬

Last edited:
Murphy said it was a bad pitch and stuff like that makes here mad and she'll fix it ...I shit you not, if you saw the interview....an Einstein moment none the less. :laugh:😬
Bad pitch in that it was off the plate or bad pitch in that she grooved it?

Edit: OK, just saw a replay on the VT-UCLA game. It was a riser that didn't rise and of course it was right down the middle of the plate. Bad choice of pitches. Throw the damn ball off the plate, in the dirt if need be. HBP for one run is better than middle of the plate for 4 runs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom