| FTBL Got Home About 3 Hours Ago

G

My wife and I left early Saturday and went to Marietta and stayed with relatives for a while and headed over to Athens for the big show.

We left my daughter with them, didn't need any pesky distractions from a little 5 year old girl possessed by multiple entities. I told my Aunt and Uncle if she started in on the head spinning, run as fast as you can and don't make eye contact.

Luckily they aren't big football fans, so no problem there. Unluckily, we stayed there over night and the wife and aunt went shopping today and I didn't get to come home as quickly as I would have liked.

The atmosphere at the game was spectacular, you could feel the electricity in the air. The black-out was neat, it was pretty intimidating until the game started. LOL.

Georgia fans are great people. To me, they are the fans most like Alabama fans in the nation. Most of them are just regular Joe's and Jane's and aren't pretentious pricks like some fans.

Anyway, nothing important to say, just wanted to check back in with the folks on what is the best 'Bama board on the Internet.

Roll Tide!!!
5-0

Kentucky will be the toughest game of the year so far.

CtrlAltieDel said:
My wife and I left early Saturday and went to Marietta and stayed with relatives for a while and headed over to Athens for the big show.

We left my daughter with them, didn't need any pesky distractions from a little 5 year old girl possessed by multiple entities. I told my Aunt and Uncle if she started in on the head spinning, run as fast as you can and don't make eye contact.

Luckily they aren't big football fans, so no problem there. Unluckily, we stayed there over night and the wife and aunt went shopping today and I didn't get to come home as quickly as I would have liked.

The atmosphere at the game was spectacular, you could feel the electricity in the air. The black-out was neat, it was pretty intimidating until the game started. LOL.

Georgia fans are great people. To me, they are the fans most like Alabama fans in the nation. Most of them are just regular Joe's and Jane's and aren't pretentious pricks like some fans.

Anyway, nothing important to say, just wanted to check back in with the folks on what is the best 'Bama board on the Internet.

Roll Tide!!!
5-0

Kentucky will be the toughest game of the year so far.

Yup. People just like to say "the other team's fans are worst than us".

PS - get a copy of the B'Ham News? :wink:

Outlaw said:
Yup. People just like to say "the other team's fans are worst than us".

PS - get a copy of the B'Ham News? :wink:

LOL. Yeah, you got me, Outlaw. 'Bama was in color. I was wrong.

Now, if 'Bama is in color for the remainder of their games, every single week, I guess it will all be okay.

no problem

you didnt steal my thunder. thats funny though that our threads were titled almost the same thing. guess we both live about 4 to 4.5 hours from athens.

Re: no problem

djngl1 said:
you didnt steal my thunder. thats funny though that our threads were titled almost the same thing. guess we both live about 4 to 4.5 hours from athens.

I live in Pleasant Grove, Al. Athens is about 3 and a half hours from here, if driving the speed limit.

I stopped off in Marietta going and coming. Even though you and I both had the "just got home 3 hours ago" type of threads, I think you made your post a few hours before I did.

lol

i live in dothan. we did mess around in atlanta for a while on sunday though. traffic was horrible on sat. night and then to top it all off they had a road block on hwy 316. they stopped every single car. i dont know what time they started. we sat for a while and didnt get to hotel until 3am. my believe is that was entrapment. heres a weird thing too, a lady on the radio today said the cops were smelling drinks for alcohol in the upper deck sat. night. cops are such jerks. sorry.

Re: lol

djngl1 said:
i live in dothan. we did mess around in atlanta for a while on sunday though. traffic was horrible on sat. night and then to top it all off they had a road block on hwy 316. they stopped every single car. i dont know what time they started. we sat for a while and didnt get to hotel until 3am. my believe is that was entrapment. heres a weird thing too, a lady on the radio today said the cops were smelling drinks for alcohol in the upper deck sat. night. cops are such jerks. sorry.

They didn't smell hard enough.

Back
Top Bottom