| FTBL Goode still at RB?

He's got A LONG WAY to go before he replaces Grant on the depth chart.

In fact, and there is no "source" that has said this, but I wouldn't be in the least shocked if he talked about transferring over next summer.

I wonder how long it will be before we see a Maze or maybe someone like Lowe (if he ever plays) on kickoffs. I am assuming Julio was back there to block since he isn't a pure returner. I know Nick has said multiple returners are being looked at...anyone else thinking this week or next week could be an audition week?

TigerBait3 said:
I wonder how long it will be before we see a Maze or maybe someone like Lowe (if he ever plays) on kickoffs. I am assuming Julio was back there to block since he isn't a pure returner. I know Nick has said multiple returners are being looked at...anyone else thinking this week or next week could be an audition week?

I am...

TigerBait3 said:

I'd like to see Scott and Maze get a shot this weekend.

imalive1459 said:
TerryP said:
bamafan850 said:
What ever the heck the did and whoever they played this week, well, I hope it stays pretty much the same. :)

Not going to...

Don't beat around the bush, Terry. Just spit it out! :wink:

I think TP is eluding to the fact that changes have already been made with Goode practicing with the RBs again and possible starting lineup changes with Mike Johnson moving over to Left Tackle and David Ross coming in Left Guard if the injured Smitty can't go.

Back
Top Bottom