| LIFE Going be having Surgery on Jan 27th.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
I want to tell you all sorry for the mess up post on here. I on some heavy pains med the last few days. Last Friday I went to the ER with Chest pains in my whole chest and stomach area. After a lot of blood work and X Ray, and a CT scram. Lucky I wasn't having a heart attack. So on Jan. 27th, I will be having outpatient to remove my gallbladder. Right now my liver is enlarger also and as we know that gallbladder is behind it. I'm on a bland diet so this will help my liver to get it smaller. I would like prays or what you like to do for the Doctor and hospital. Tanner Health System, Carrollton, Ga. The doctor is Dr.Lewis.

I want to tell you all sorry for the mess up post on here. I on some heavy pains med the last few days. Last Friday I went to the ER with Chest pains in my whole chest and stomach area. After a lot of blood work and X Ray, and a CT scram. Lucky I wasn't having a heart attack. So on Jan. 27th, I will be having outpatient to remove my gallbladder. Right now my liver is enlarger also and as we know that gallbladder is behind it. I'm on a bland diet so this will help my liver to get it smaller. I would like prays or what you like to do for the Doctor and hospital. Tanner Health System, Carrollton, Ga. The doctor is Dr.Lewis.

Rick, you are an RTB Original Member®, an elite club of which there are few. You owe zero apologies. Hope all goes well with the surgery and recovery... hang in there man. You'll be in my prayers...

That’s a nice competent little hospital Rick. I spent several days in it when I worked in Carrollton. The best hospital food that I have had. Will pray for you brother, light a candle for you between now and then.

Back
Top Bottom