| FTBL Get ready for a cold night

I'll go ahead and predict now that a reporter asks Saban tomorrow about his concerns of playing in the cold weather for the first time this year. That should provide me with some entertainment. :D

Porter said:
I'll go ahead and predict now that a reporter asks Saban tomorrow about his concerns of playing in the cold weather for the first time this year. That should provide me with some entertainment. :D

I sometimes catch myself turning the volume down after a stupid question to keep from hearing the lashing. It's almost like I'm embarrassed for the dumb reporter.

Porter said:

What should he do cancel the game?
I predict both teams will be cold and the football will be cold.

Can we say, "rain at Neyland" response? lol

~Bryan

Argo said:
It's almost like I'm embarrassed for the dumb reporter.

Not I, I wish I could bash reporters like our Coach does and I get to live a little watching his press conferences. Thankfully most of the questions I receive aren't quite that stupid.

Argo said:
Porter said:

I sometimes catch myself turning the volume down after a stupid question to keep from hearing the lashing. It's almost like I'm embarrassed for the dumb reporter.
Your volume knob might break if you listen to all four hours of Finebaum.

That Auburn game in 2000 was aweful. It was like 40 degrees and sleeting and raining the entire game. It was miserable. About the only thing I remember from that game was our kicker missing a late field goal and the Auburn fans chanting "SEC" afterwards. Florida destroyed them, at least. :shock:

Porter said:

DAMN. Beat me to that!! :lol:

Argo said:
Porter said:

There was a cute little reporterette :D at WWL-TV in New Orlenas who moved up to CBS. She was a sidelines reporter during a Bama game when Coach Bryant was still our coach. She asked him at halftime of a game why he was throwing the ball with a lead and under minute left 'til intermission. Coach looked at her oddly and said something like, "Well, little lady, we're tryin' to score."

I don't think we ever saw her again.

CrimsonPirate said:
Argo said:
Porter said:

There was a cute little reporterette :D at WWL-TV in New Orlenas who moved up to CBS. She was a sidelines reporter during a Bama game when Coach Bryant was still our coach. She asked him at halftime of a game why he was throwing the ball with a lead and under minute left 'til intermission. Coach looked at her oddly and said something like, "Well, little lady, we're tryin' to score."

I don't think we ever saw her again.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp6N__pA8Jc[/youtube]

I'm trying to win the game. Everything I do I'm trying to win the game... haha love it.

Back
Top Bottom