| NEWS Georgia Unveils New Jerseys for 2020 Season (two new jerseys in honor of the 1980 national champions) - SI

Gold pants, white helmet, etc... Plenty there to work with. There is stuff that could be done with the 1930's look that would be very sharp for a 1 game deal, IMO. They could make Big Al wear that scary ass Big Al 1.0 costume too just for the hell of it.
I photoshopped this years ago, I didn't do a white helmet because I HATE, HATE and really HATE a white helmet. My opinion is a white helmet will ruin a what would be a good looking uniform. I see a white helmet I think peewee league, decals and stripes do nothing to fix that. I'll also say if you keep the crimson helmet people will know that's Bama no matter the rest of the uniform. The gold pants per pictures or drawing Bama wore appeared to be a darker 49ers gold rather than a Notre Dame gold. I wish our uni's would have evolved with the gold rather than the white pants coming along later but at least the white helmets went away. My throwback's below.
1600884455762.png

Last edited:
I photoshopped this years ago, I didn't do a white helmet because I HATE, HATE and really HATE a white helmet. My opinion is a white helmet will ruin a what would be a good looking uniform. I see a white helmet I think peewee league, decals and stripes do nothing to fix that. My throwback's below.
View attachment 15033

Love the photoshop. I don't think the white helmet should be a permanent part of the uniform, but I think throwback nod to the past for 1 game would be cool.

I always see the 1930's uniforms with a white jersey, was there not a crimson jersey as well or did we only have and wore the white jerseys no matter home or away? I know there wasn't near the rules on uniforms as there is now but something I've always wondered.

Back
Top Bottom