Gather 'round - Serious business

So whats the goal? And what happens if we dont raise enough? I'm still giving my $25 and thinking of it more as a donation and not expecting anything. I'm just curious as to what happens if not enough money is raised.

So whats the goal? And what happens if we dont raise enough? I'm still giving my $25 and thinking of it more as a donation and not expecting anything. I'm just curious as to what happens if not enough money is raised.

The goal is infinity. The more raised, the nicer the place can be. $700 is a nice target though. $400 for the full vBulletin suite and roughly $300 for site hosting for the first year. If there's not enough money, then we will either have to go to a hosting service that might be quite slow at times or have to go back to free software. I'd like to have all the bells and whistles you guys would, but I'm not willing to come out of my own pocket with $400 to make it happen....at least not immediately. It's not like the place is going to be a profit maker, or at least not anytime in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom