| FTBL šŸˆ Games around the SEC and elsewhere...

Mark Stoops is the biggest sissy in the country for the way he handled their game last night. He played to lose and keep it close rather than to win. Zero respect for a guy that coaches like that. I know folks like him, but I never really have, and last night was more of why I can't get behind a guy that isn't in it to win it, especially after getting owned by South Carolina a week before.

Mark Stoops is the biggest sissy in the country for the way he handled their game last night. He played to lose and keep it close rather than to win. Zero respect for a guy that coaches like that. I know folks like him, but I never really have, and last night was more of why I can't get behind a guy that isn't in it to win it, especially after getting owned by South Carolina a week before.
I thought near the end with like 3 mins left him punting the ball was dumb.

Georgia went into their playbook and pulled out some plays to get some first downs and the game was pretty much over after that.

I will say, to their credit, they should've gotten a pick-6 earlier in the game and it should have been Georgia behind by more earlier in the game.

I thought near the end with like 3 mins left him punting the ball was dumb.

Georgia went into their playbook and pulled out some plays to get some first downs and the game was pretty much over after that.

I will say, to their credit, they should've gotten a pick-6 earlier in the game and it should have been Georgia behind by more earlier in the game.

My issue was 4th and 2 from like the Georgia 20 when he had them on their heels. He kicks a field goal instead of going for it. At the time, a touchdown from Georgia puts them up one and all that work for 3 quarters meant zero. He did the same earlier in the game too by not going for it on 4th and very short.

I love this. You've been here for about a decade. I'll admit when I'm wrong. It's so seldom when it comes to college football. šŸ‘æ
You can be wrong as we all can but with CNS it was easy to be right :). There are a few noticeable games you missed on :).

For CKD and Bama, I have never said he will not be successful. I fully expect him to do so. However I have said that it will take time and unlikely to occur in year one. How much time and how much success, time will tell. His history certainly points to success happening quickly and having a lot of success. CNS level? That is a very high bar.

Losses, have been notable. They have been rare.

This still gets on my nerves a bit.

It's like when Oats arrived and a lot were making comparisons to Wimp. Why? It didn't fit then, it doesn't fit with CNS compared to CKD. This is like comparing '11 to '17...the game changed.
I am referring to 6 NC's and 9 SEC championships in 17 years at Bama and simply the number of wins expecially in biggest games. That is a high bar.

I did not compare Oats and Wimp but I understand that everyone will always be compared to the most succesful coaches at any program.

ust like last yearā€¦ if our team comes out and plays ā€œMEANERā€ than UGAā€¦ We beat UGA
and CLEANER... This has been the formula for a long time, Bama plays clean they win.

Back
Top Bottom