| FTBL šŸˆ Games around the SEC and elsewhere...

In other games, the Vols are making things look really easy...

Kentucky putting up a fight against UGA... early still, but this one reminds of that UGA @ Mizzou game from 2 years ago where UGA barely escaped...
I think theyā€™re missing Bowers this year. He saved them in a number of games the last 3 years, covered up a lot of weaknesses in their passing game. Now itā€™s showing.

I think theyā€™re missing Bowers this year. He saved them in a number of games the last 3 years, covered up a lot of weaknesses in their passing game. Now itā€™s showing.

For sure. I think it also highlights life in the SEC to a degree... winning on the road isn't always gonna be easy for teams like UGA and Bama... an now Texas as they'll find out.

I said it before that Georgia was not the same team without Bowers and McConkey. Everyone was crowning them champions and I have said since the beginning that Bama can beat them at home. I think the teams we have to worry about are Tennessee and Ole Miss. Although to be fair neither have played a real team yet.

I said it before that Georgia was not the same team without Bowers and McConkey. Everyone was crowning them champions and I have said since the beginning that Bama can beat them at home. I think the teams we have to worry about are Tennessee and Ole Miss. Although to be fair neither have played a real team yet.
Georgia is the kind of team that can score 2-3 TDā€™s in the 4th qt. I wouldnā€™t doubt that bunch.However, Kentucky is playing them tough.

Back
Top Bottom