| FTBL GAME THREAD: SEC Championship.

TerryP said:
RollTideRandy said:
I love how CBS took that long commercial break with 8 seconds left in the quarter so they could now take another. Get the cash flowing in this sluggish economy.

On the other hand...as much money as they are paying the conference it's a win-win for the SEC and CBS...no, you and me?

You and me win just by knowing how awesome the iPhone is.

What is laughable is the way the barners and gators are complaining about the officials on their boards. Crap...there have been so many no-calls on UF holding that I lost count. Greenwood got horse collar tackled a while ago.

RollTideRandy said:
TerryP said:
RollTideRandy said:
I love how CBS took that long commercial break with 8 seconds left in the quarter so they could now take another. Get the cash flowing in this sluggish economy.

On the other hand...as much money as they are paying the conference it's a win-win for the SEC and CBS...no, you and me?

You and me win just by knowing how awesome the iPhone is.

:lol:

It Takes Eleven said:
Gotta get it back. Need a good KO return. Other than one good punt return, Javy's been quiet and/or a liability on returns. He's playing good D, though, but we got to get it going on KO returns.

notice how they really have no fear of Javy on kickoffs? they are giving him the ball beliving they can stop him on returns. :?

Back
Top Bottom