| FTBL Game and Board Observations

porkchop said:
Speaking of lisps, I think it's almost time for some Fake Lou Holtz pep talks. ;tr Man I love those!
What a coincidence...did you know that Lou authored a book titled "Wins, Losses, and Lessons?"

bayoulsucajun said:
- There is a good and a bad to perrilloux not making the trip. The good is there will be more touches for scott, holiday and williams. The bad is, if flynn goes down we are taking the redshirt off of a freshman QB.

- Dorsey is trying to make his injury sound worse than it really is. He will be fine and ready to go come Saturday

- This week is taking forever. I cant wait to head up to Tuscaloosa tomorrow. I hope the tailgating is in the same realm as it is as LSU

- iiiibnjiii is the worst poster on the board. I have picked up that everyone else doesnt care for his poor attempts at humor either

- Bama fans are even bigger saban apologists than i expected.

- I think its hilarious that people try to make fun of people from LA for eating crawfish. People all over the world come to LA to try the cuisine here. If any of you havent eaten at some of the restaurants down here, it is a must

- Other fan base love to call Miles an "idiot" "retard" etc... I think part of it is because people cant understand how a guy could sound so awww shucks and still have a 29-5 record. He is a good coach and has beaten supposed great coaches

- If bama doesnt go better than 9-3 for the next 3 or 4 years will bama fans call for his head or still worship him?

- I remember watching the bama game when georgia scored to win it. Seeing the bama fans in disbelief that their savior could lose a game was astonishing

- The amount of lsu fans heading up to tuscaloosa is going to blow you guys away. LSU is the best fan base in the country

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_XXRr8dGTE

- Like someone said, bama needs to get up early if they have a shot. If lsu goes up and gets the crowd out of it, then it is going to be a long day for saban and his followers

You are definitely full of you own delusions and hot air.

Back
Top Bottom