| FTBL GA. taking it to Hawaii

Dang did Georgia look this good when we played them? I don't think so. That raises the question if they took what they had and improved over the course of the season, why didn't we?

...never mind, I withdraw the question.

BarnBurner said:
bamarooski said:
At this rate they could score oh! about $4 mill. points. And ESPN would lead off tonights news with
GA. scores Saban's salary on Hawaii :D

I don't think they will get that much, but Joe Pa's salary isn't out of the question. RTR!

You could hire about 7 Joe Pa's with the $4 million that The University of Alabama is paying Nick Saban!

The $4 million dollar jokes are better left alone guys. Let's not even repeat what ESPN has to say, that would be letting it actually live longer. :?

Tider 27 said:
The $4 million dollar jokes are better left alone guys. Let's not even repeat what ESPN has to say, that would be letting it actually live longer. :?

hands.gif

Swamptick said:
What was the final score?

41-10

I thought UGA was the best team I saw yesterday. Maybe because they were most effective at running the ball and playing defense and those two things generally impress me. Even though USC blew out Illinois, I thought there was times when their offense misfired and they struggled stopping a scrambling QB. Missouri played an Arkansas team which it appeared would have lost to almost anybody yesterday. Michigan was the other team that impressed me yesterday, but it’s hard to overlook their struggles during the regular season. I think the games could have been a lot better yesterday if the match-ups had been; UGA vs Mich, Fla vs Missouri, and Ark vs Hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom