| FTBL GA Dome seat split

Oh well, at least I'm going. I promised my son years ago that when we made it back to the SECCG, we would go. No biggie I suppose. :?

bamascw said:
Oh well, at least I'm going. I promised my son years ago that when we made it back to the SECCG, we would go. No biggie I suppose. :?

If you are in 313, you will be mixed in with advanced ticket purchasers I think, but very close to the BAMA section, and on the opposite end of the main UF section. You'll probably be surrounded by mostly BAMA fans.

Porter said:
bamascw said:

If you are in 313, you will be mixed in with advanced ticket purchasers I think, but very close to the BAMA section, and on the opposite end of the main UF section. You'll probably be surrounded by mostly BAMA fans.

That's good to know, we are going to have a blast regardless. I can't wait, my wife bought a new houndstooth hat just for the game! :lol:

Never mind i just looked on stub hub.
With work as slow as it is right now....the lower end tickest are a weeks salery....higher end a months salery. Iron bowl tickets are the same damn way. :(

Man never get to do anything! why am i even working? :cry:

Sigh

Can someone explain how the ticket allotments are for the SEC CG? I heard Bama was getting 15,900 tkts and I am sure Fla is getting the same. What happened to the rest??????????

My brother-in-law was a Georgia resident and falcon season ticket holder when the game first moved to the Dome. He was offered an opportunity to buy "up to 5 tickets" at that time. He gets them annually as long as he does not give up his option. He sells them to his company to give to clients UNLESS Bama is in the game. I get 2 of his 5 this year so I am stoked. They are lower level about the 10 yl. The rest of the tickets went to big companies like Coca Cola and Chick Fil'a

Kanjweld said:
My brother-in-law was a Georgia resident and falcon season ticket holder when the game first moved to the Dome. He was offered an opportunity to buy "up to 5 tickets" at that time. He gets them annually as long as he does not give up his option.

I live in Georgia and got mine from a person I know that lives in Atlanta and his company has been purchasing them every year since the game came to the Dome. He is a big UGA fan and only goes when they are in the game. In the other years, he has no problem turning these tickets at a profit. Thankfully, I asked him many years ago if Bama ever makes it and UGA doesn't I want them. He called me this week to tell me he had my tickets. I don't think this will happen again in the future because he let me know how good of a friend he was selling them to me at face value. I asked him to get me in on the purchase plan and he laughed saying, Georgia Power, Coke and all other big business in Atlanta has them all. He got lucky when he got in on the ground floor.

Back
Top Bottom