| FTBL Funny Saban anecdote

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Not sure where this fits, and it may have already been discussed in the game thread last week.

I missed pregame shows because I was working. Actually got done just in time for kick.

Saw this in my Facebook feed, and I'm not sure where it may fit in previous threads.

So, sorry I'm posting it as a new thread.

But, in case you missed it like me, you'll appreciate it. 😁

He needs to break some more headsets. Time to get his foot out of some backsides like he used to do. The dang grand daughter has made him soft lol.... I can say this because I just became a grandad. This is my sons first and a little boy and it is great... Need me a few more of those.

It was unfortunate that his first Bama game was last Saturday....

Last edited:
He is funny. Why so down on CNS? He has given all of us a lot of great memories. Give him his respect and what is due him.
I just don't think now is a time to laugh. The CNS of years past would NOT be laughing right now, considering the state of the program. How can he be SO jovial after the last two ballgames?

Let's see what runs out on the field on Saturday... Hopefully, a team that is much more focussed. I still think Rees needs to be creative and run an offense the better suits our personnel.I realize you can't easily change mid season, but something needs to happen.

The CNS of years past would NOT be laughing right now, considering the state of the program. How can he be SO jovial after the last two ballgames?
I get it I would also like to see a pissed off CNS also. I still plan on giving him what he is due because of what he has given to the program including us fans. Been a lot of high points and things to be proud off as a Bama fan.

Back
Top Bottom