| FTBL Cranky Coach Saban has reemerged

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Loved the halftime interview of CNS when the reported asked him what changed after the first couple of unsavory drives.

"Well, you saw me get on their butts, didn't you? Maybe that had something to do with it."

Classic.

I saw another meme of a post-game quote where CNS briefly elaborated and attributed it to Miss Terry's advice. Lol.

So here's a more in-depth quote posted by Rick Karle (screencap attached for those that don't care about Facebook links).
Screenshot_20231006-222834.png

I like the fire from CNS when he has outburst's on the sidelines. One thing I have noticed in all his years that usually, the bigger the game, the less he rips butts but if its a game we should handle, he is a little more free.

I like the fire from CNS when he has outburst's on the sidelines. One thing I have noticed in all his years that usually, the bigger the game, the less he rips butts but if its a game we should handle, he is a little more free.
Completely agree. Over the years, I've come to believe that there are three reasons for that. First, he gets most upset when players lose their focus when the opponent is weaker, meaning they're focused on something/someone else instead of internal factors and personal development. Second, he usually will twist off the most with backups in the latter stages of games well in-hand, again due to focus. In both of these first two instances, if he really gets inside someone's head and rattles them, the game's outcome is not threatened. Third, in really tight games, I think he is less volatile and more encouraging as he tries to get as much as possible out of the team when the margin for victory is tight.

Back
Top Bottom