| FTBL FSN & SportsSouth preview Alabama starting tonight...

TerryP

Staff
UA Press Release-

FSN South will air its 2008 University of Alabama football season preview this Friday, Aug. 8 at 6:30 p.m. (CT).

The 30-minute special will preview the 2008 Crimson Tide football squad and will feature interviews with UA head coach Nick Saban and senior preseason All-SEC center Antoine Caldwell.

The Crimson Tide began preseason football practice on Aug. 1 and has completed seven practices entering Thursday’s workout.

In addition to the original air date of the 2008 Alabama Football Preview, FSN and SportSouth will air the preseason several times throughout the month of August.

The complete list of dates and times are listed below.

2008 Alabama Football Preview Show (FSN and SportSouth)

FSN South -Friday, Aug. 8 (6:30 p.m.) and Sunday, Aug. 10 (Noon)

SportSouth - Sunday, Aug. 10 (7:30 p.m.), Tuesday, Aug. 12 (6 p.m.), Wednesday, Aug. 13 )10 a.m., 4 p.m. and 10 p.m.) and Saturday, Aug. 16 (6 p.m.)

NTT said:
it really wasn't worth the time guys. So if you didn't get to see it don't feel as if you missed much.

You are right, nothing new there. Just a fluff piece. Terry, Porter, Argo et al keep us much better informed.

I'd have to agree. I guess if i didn't come here I would have found it informative. I have been a Bama fan since birth and NEVER have I been as informed as I have been this last year or so. I am glad I found this place. For once I believe I can name every player on the team. I started listening to Finebaum a while back and he isn't near as informative. In fact I find him to be an arrogant ass. Standing ovation to everybody on this board is in order.

NTT said:
I'd have to agree. I guess if i didn't come here I would have found it informative. I have been a Bama fan since birth and NEVER have I been as informed as I have been this last year or so. I am glad I found this place. For once I believe I can name every player on the team. I started listening to Finebaum a while back and he isn't near as informative. In fact I find him to be an arrogant ass. Standing ovation to everybody on this board is in order.

Appreciate that, when we first started this site, our main goal was to have a place for Bama fans to converse, learn, and support the Alabama Crimson Tide. Our goal will never change. If its factual info, it will be posted. We want every fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide to have a home here. You will not find a more dedicated staff and members to provide info. Our members are just as good at giving info and we appreciate that.

Roll Tide

Bama1966 said:
NTT said:

Appreciate that, when we first started this site, our main goal was to have a place for Bama fans to converse, learn, and support the Alabama Crimson Tide. Our goal will never change. If its factual info, it will be posted. We want every fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide to have a home here. You will not find a more dedicated staff and members to provide info. Our members are just as good at giving info and we appreciate that.

Roll Tide

This is home among all the boards. I have always appreciate the staff and members of this site. :D

Living where I do I appreciate all of the first class info and Alabama fans on here.

Kc said:
Bama1966 said:
NTT said:

Roll Tide

This is home among all the boards. I have always appreciate the staff and members of this site. :D

Living where I do I appreciate all of the first class info and Alabama fans on here.

I second that. I always come to this board first when it comes to all things Bama. I just wanna extend a big thank you for the staff who help make this place possible.

FWIW, I shared that because I like to see anything about BAMA anytime I get the chance. By no means did I expect to see/learn anything we didn't already discuss, in length, on this site.

Heck, these TV reports are a lot like the pre-season mags (which I haven't purchased in years because of the plethora of mistakes.) But, it's still fun seeing them in action even though they are repeating things we already knew.

Back
Top Bottom