| FTBL From TexAgs.com. This is just funny!

It only took me about 2 minutes to get to the football forums. I actually feel for these guys. Imagine how bad we felt during the Shula era. But you got to remember that we were very seldom ever blown out during those bad years. At least we could hold on to the hope that our team could make a comeback in the 4th quarter (not that it ever happened but at least we only lost by a few points). A&M fans had no such glimmer of hope. At the end of the 3rd quarter everyone but the most dim witted knew that the game was over and it was going to be bad. Here's hoping that the AD at A&M fires Fran at the end of this game.

BarnBurner said:
It only took me about 2 minutes to get to the football forums. I actually feel for these guys. Imagine how bad we felt during the Shula era. But you got to remember that we were very seldom ever blown out during those bad years. At least we could hold on to the hope that our team could make a comeback in the 4th quarter (not that it ever happened but at least we only lost by a few points). A&M fans had no such glimmer of hope. At the end of the 3rd quarter everyone but the most dim witted knew that the game was over and it was going to be bad. Here's hoping that the AD at A&M fires Fran at the end of this game.

You feel bad for them? I take it you were not doing the message board thing in the days leading up to the TAM hiring of Franchione.

Personally, I feel like these guys got exactly what they deserved in the end. I can't count the number of times I'd see an Ag come onto BAMA forums and tell us that they were going to get our coach and there was nothing we could do about it. The number of times they informed us that they were "big money" and always got what they wanted. Not to mention the whole, "you stole our coach, so we're stealing yours" thing that was going on.

Then they continued to come to BAMA forums to rub our noses in it after the fact.

I for one, am enjoying every minute of this one tonight. Just like I enjoyed that 77-0 beatdown they received a few years ago. Just like I've revelled in all their losses since that scumbag hopped a flight to College Station.

Texas A&M did us a favor in the long run, but that doesn't excuse what Franchione did, or the behavior of their fanbase during the process IMHO. You feel bad for them so I won't have to.

BAMA fans put up with a lot of sh** from those people over Franchione. I'm not sorry for them. It's karma.

porkchop said:
BarnBurner said:

You feel bad for them? I take it you were not doing the message board thing in the days leading up to the TAM hiring of Franchione.

Personally, I feel like these guys got exactly what they deserved in the end. I can't count the number of times I'd see an Ag come onto BAMA forums and tell us that they were going to get our coach and there was nothing we could do about it. The number of times they informed us that they were "big money" and always got what they wanted. Not to mention the whole, "you stole our coach, so we're stealing yours" thing that was going on.

Then they continued to come to BAMA forums to rub our noses in it after the fact.

I for one, am enjoying every minute of this one tonight. Just like I enjoyed that 77-0 beatdown they received a few years ago. Just like I've revelled in all their losses since that scumbag hopped a flight to College Station.

Texas A&M did us a favor in the long run, but that doesn't excuse what Franchione did, or the behavior of their fanbase during the process IMHO. You feel bad for them so I won't have to.

BAMA fans put up with a lot of sh** from those people over Franchione. I'm not sorry for them. It's karma.

So how do you really feel?

I used to resent them (no I wasn't a part of the message board during the Fran years) and I enjoyed A&M getting destroyed by OU, but it seems like to me that 90% of Aggie fans wanted Fran to be fired 3 years ago. You can only wish so much hardship on a group until it reaches the point where its no longer fun to watch.

BarnBurner said:
I used to resent them (no I wasn't a part of the message board during the Fran years) and I enjoyed A&M getting destroyed by OU, but it seems like to me that 90% of Aggie fans wanted Fran to be fired 3 years ago. You can only wish so much hardship on a group until it reaches the point where its no longer fun to watch.

Please don't take my initial response as directed towards you personally. I hope you didn't think I was capping on you or anything. I was just trying to make a point was all. :)

I still stand behind what I posted though in regards to how I feel about those people. They've more than earned it IMHO. This was a match made in Heaven. They deserve each other.

porkchop said:
BarnBurner said:

Exactly. Karma can be a bitch somtimes.

BarnBurner said:
I don't feel sorry for them at all. I hope they lose every other game. Only until Fran leaves, then aTm will be okay with me. The difference between us w/ Shula and tem with Fran is that they thought they were getting "the Answer" with Fran, we knew we were getting a bandaid with Shula.

porkchop said:
BarnBurner said:

Preach on brotha man! :D

"Texas A&M is not a school that accepts 3rd or 4th in the Big 12 consistently. Texas A&M should be a top ten school year after year. Top 15 on the down years."

THAT...is freakin hilarious. Seriously dude wake up.

Back
Top Bottom