| FTBL From Mark Richt's blog last week...

I

imported_Porter

“Alabama doesn’t think that Georgia Fans can make an impact on the game... I know that you guys will be the difference in this game.”

To be specific, it was Saban who didn't think UGA fans would make an impact. See, that is the difference between getting your team prepared to physically whip another team, and a coach trying to manufacture hype with gimmicky uniforms and sound bites. Also, while you were coming up with something clever to say on your little pep-rally blog, Coach Saban was busy scheming about more ways to dominate your team.

I really can't see why ANY respectable coach would say anything to the fans before a game other than "our fans are great". Who cares what Joe in LL5 seat 48 is doing? A good coach wants to know what the flanker in the slot is doing.

It Takes Eleven said:
Is it true that DURING the game Richt was urging the crowd on?

If so, that lack of focus is appalling.

I did see him waving his arms in the air. If that wasn't to the fans, he may just have a case of cheerleading teret syndrome.

Porter said:
“Alabama doesn’t think that Georgia Fans can make an impact on the game... I know that you guys will be the difference in this game.”

To be specific, it was Saban who didn't think UGA fans would make an impact. See, that is the difference between getting your team prepared to physically whip another team, and a coach trying to manufacture hype with gimmicky uniforms and sound bites. Also, while you were coming up with something clever to say on your little pep-rally blog, Coach Saban was busy scheming about more ways to dominate your team.

I miss the old PH. The one who didn't hold back on how he felt. :D

Porter said:

CMR seems to do this quite a bit. Maybe he has learned something from this.
The way I see it, as head coach, he failed his team.

bamaupsman said:
I really can't see why ANY respectable coach would say anything to the fans before a game other than "our fans are great". Who cares what Joe in LL5 seat 48 is doing? A good coach wants to know what the flanker in the slot is doing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PSjaSJqpSA&feature=related[/youtube]

Gosh, I miss that guy! :D

bear facts said:
bamaupsman said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PSjaSJqpSA&feature=related[/youtube]

Gosh, I miss that guy! :D

Yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw corn dogs.

I miss Coach O too. But I bet few in Oxford do right now. Of course, I have seen Nutt do some Nutty things too.

Back
Top Bottom