FREE Augustus

I'll go on a ******* hunger strike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Fapatalk

Good luck with that....

doritos-4.jpg

True, but Terry can re-direct him to other pages and mess with his account. I wonder wh y @TerryP did that though. Its not like Augustus had done anything wrong really.
I didn't. But I do stand behind the people who made the decision.

Remember, this is a member policed forum. After several complain and those in Harry's discuss the matter the decisions are made by a group of people; not one specific individual. This isn't a site where one person makes a decision. It never has been. It never will be.

Those that don't like that policy ... well, I think I'd suggest looking up on lady and then going to see her. Her name is Hellen Wait. :naughtydevil:

BOL is BOL.
TI is TI.
Woolly was Woolly
Tidefans is Tidefans.

RTB is what you and others make of it.

I didn't. But I do stand behind the people who made the decision.

Remember, this is a member policed forum. After several complain and those in Harry's discuss the matter the decisions are made by a group of people; not one specific individual. This isn't a site where one person makes a decision. It never has been. It never will be.

Those that don't like that policy ... well, I think I'd suggest looking up on lady and then going to see her. Her name is Hellen Wait. :naughtydevil:

BOL is BOL.
TI is TI.
Woolly was Woolly
Tidefans is Tidefans.

RTB is what you and others make of it.

What did he do wrong? What are you guys afraid of? If what you say is really true, you guys truly are a cult. I'm sure I'll get banned next for having an unflattering opinion of RTB, but hey...if that's how you choose to roll.

What did he do wrong? What are you guys afraid of? If what you say is really true, you guys truly are a cult. I'm sure I'll get banned next for having an unflattering opinion of RTB, but hey...if that's how you choose to roll.
Afraid is hardly an apt phrase. Annoyed, irked, those come closest to my feelings. No, I did not do it either, but I agree heartily with the decision.

Back
Top Bottom