| NEWS Former Green Bay GM..."We've got a lot of divas playing in the league right now."

Pro Football Hall of Fame executive Ron Wolf caught a lot of flak for his recent comments on Aaron Rodgers and the drama-heavy nature of quarterbacks around the league, but I applaud the Green Bay Packers' former general manager for saying what needs to be said about the temper tantrums that we have seen from some of the league's elite quarterbacks of late.
"There is a huge change, and it started with Russell Wilson," Wolf said Monday on The Wendy's Big Show with LeRoy Butler, Gary Ellerson and Steve "Sparky" Fifer. "Then went to (Deshaun) Watson, and now we got Rodgers. And it appears that today's quarterbacks want to be more than quarterbacks. In my time, they were hired to play the position (of) quarterback. That's what they're being paid for and that's what they're being paid to do. These guys, they want to pick the coach, pick the players -- it's an interesting dilemma."

I agree...just STFU and dribble..............wait

Do they ever. Will filter down to CF as everything does

I really haven't kept up with AR and his bitching. But my thoughts. " quit the bitching and move on". If you don't want to play in GBay then sit out if you're under contract. If not then find u a team. Worked for Brady.
These guys want the press clippings as much as want their way. Find out soon. Very few care

Back
Top Bottom