| FTBL For The Love Of God ESPN !!!!!!!!!

bigdaddy51200

Verified Member
Am I the only one tired of hearing about Notre Dumb !!

I mean enough is enough . You can't even watch a game on ESPN without them talking about Norte Dumb . Hell they are one the worst teams of all time and yet they get more PR on ESPN than any other team ranked in top 25 .

I am almost to the point to boycott ESPN (except for Bama Games )

Bigaddy51200

bigdaddy51200 said:

I mean enough is enough . You can't even watch a game on ESPN without them talking about Norte Dumb . Hell they are one the worst teams of all time and yet they get more PR on ESPN than any other team ranked in top 25 .

Bigaddy51200

And then to have to hear Regis on top of that talk about CW being an offensive genius. :roll:

bear facts said:
bigdaddy51200 said:

Bigaddy51200

And then to have to hear Regis on top of that talk about CW being an offensive genius. :roll:

If being ranked 119 out 119 teams in offense is genius and being the only 1A school without Offensive TD . Then Maybe I should get into coaching :)

bigdaddy51200 said:
bear facts said:
bigdaddy51200 said:

Bigaddy51200

If being ranked 119 out 119 teams in offense is genius and being the only 1A school without Offensive TD . Then Maybe I should get into coaching :)

ROFL! Me too!

Endless
Suckfest
Pretentiously
Notredame.

no bigdaddy u aint the only one tired of hearing it!
it's a sad state of affairs when the big question is "will notre dame score an offensive touch down"? and that is all we have heard all season. personally i don't care if they never score, unless of course they meet the viles in the toilet bowl game!
it was nice of espn to mention the tide on game day though!

I can see it now :shock: :shock:

Notre Dame 0-11 VS Michigan 1-11 For The BCS National Championship .

Lou Holtz :Michigan comes into this game as huge underdog .
It's amazing !!! Notre Dame is the first School in History to make it to the BCS Title Game without a win . Let me give a big Shout Out to Jimmy Clausen for winning the Heisman Trophy .
I think it's time for one of my PEP talks for Michigan.

Corso : GO Irish

GeorgiaTider said:
bigdaddy51200 said:
Am I the only one tired of hearing about Notre Dumb !!Bigaddy51200

Not this year. I love hearing about them this year. I hope the dommers keep losing and the media keeps trying to help them into the first every 0-12 BSC invite.

Win or lose they'll be ranked by the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom