| FTBL For The Love Of God ESPN !!!!!!!!!

bigdaddy51200

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Am I the only one tired of hearing about Notre Dumb !!

I mean enough is enough . You can't even watch a game on ESPN without them talking about Norte Dumb . Hell they are one the worst teams of all time and yet they get more PR on ESPN than any other team ranked in top 25 .

I am almost to the point to boycott ESPN (except for Bama Games )

Bigaddy51200

bear facts

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
bigdaddy51200 said:

I mean enough is enough . You can't even watch a game on ESPN without them talking about Norte Dumb . Hell they are one the worst teams of all time and yet they get more PR on ESPN than any other team ranked in top 25 .

Bigaddy51200

And then to have to hear Regis on top of that talk about CW being an offensive genius. :roll:

bigdaddy51200

Verified Member
Sideline Club
bear facts said:
bigdaddy51200 said:

Bigaddy51200

And then to have to hear Regis on top of that talk about CW being an offensive genius. :roll:

If being ranked 119 out 119 teams in offense is genius and being the only 1A school without Offensive TD . Then Maybe I should get into coaching :)

G

bigdaddy51200 said:
bear facts said:
bigdaddy51200 said:

Bigaddy51200

If being ranked 119 out 119 teams in offense is genius and being the only 1A school without Offensive TD . Then Maybe I should get into coaching :)

ROFL! Me too!

steelmagnolia

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Endless
Suckfest
Pretentiously
Notredame.

no bigdaddy u aint the only one tired of hearing it!
it's a sad state of affairs when the big question is "will notre dame score an offensive touch down"? and that is all we have heard all season. personally i don't care if they never score, unless of course they meet the viles in the toilet bowl game!
it was nice of espn to mention the tide on game day though!

bigdaddy51200

Verified Member
Sideline Club
I can see it now :shock: :shock:

Notre Dame 0-11 VS Michigan 1-11 For The BCS National Championship .

Lou Holtz :Michigan comes into this game as huge underdog .
It's amazing !!! Notre Dame is the first School in History to make it to the BCS Title Game without a win . Let me give a big Shout Out to Jimmy Clausen for winning the Heisman Trophy .
I think it's time for one of my PEP talks for Michigan.

Corso : GO Irish

ghice

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
GeorgiaTider said:
bigdaddy51200 said:
Am I the only one tired of hearing about Notre Dumb !!Bigaddy51200

Not this year. I love hearing about them this year. I hope the dommers keep losing and the media keeps trying to help them into the first every 0-12 BSC invite.

Win or lose they'll be ranked by the end of the year.

Top Bottom