| FTBL florida vs western kentucky at 11:30am(link)

It Takes Eleven said:
What does that mean for us, 6pm perhaps?

Almost certainly. Heck, I wish they'd wait until 8pm. It's still going to be roasting at 6pm.

Thank goodness I live within walking distance of the stadium. I can grill out outside, but sit inside and watch games on TV (in air conditioning) and then stroll over to BDS just before kickoff. :)

Atlanta_Tider said:
A day of tailgating! :D :D :D :D get the grill ready porter!

We are going to tailgate on the banks of the Black Warrior, the only place I think we are allowed to park. Bring your fishing rod and I'll pack the fish fryer.

Porterhouse said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

We are going to tailgate on the banks of the Black Warrior, the only place I think we are allowed to park. Bring your fishing rod and I'll pack the fish fryer.

Are you serious? I don't think I could bring myself to eat anything out of the Black Warrior.

TerryP said:
Porterhouse said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Are you serious? I don't think I could bring myself to eat anything out of the Black Warrior.

That's why we fry it! :shock:

Nah, we'd drift on down to Cypress Inn before we put forth enough energy to actually catch, clean, and fry fish on our own.

Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:
Porterhouse said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Nah, we'd drift on down to Cypress Inn before we put forth enough energy to actually catch, clean, and fry fish on our own.

You had me worried there for a sec.

Have you ever had the catfish from that little place on the NW side of T-town...small, red-house, 2 tables inside, only open Th-Sat...can't think of the name. 2-3 pieces of fried cat, sides, etc. all for under 5 bucks.

TerryP said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:
Porterhouse said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Have you ever had the catfish from that little place on the NW side of T-town...small, red-house, 2 tables inside, only open Th-Sat...can't think of the name. 2-3 pieces of fried cat, sides, etc. all for under 5 bucks.

Nope, you've got my attention though.

Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:
Porterhouse said:
TerryP said:
Porterhouse said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Nope, you've got my attention though.
Sounds like a plan, now lets just hope there are not any turds in the tea!

TerryP said:
Porterhouse said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Wait till you meet this guy Terry. I would have to bait his damn hook and catch the fish, but Porter is our chef when it comes to grilling. He is right though, we would catch a fish, smack someone in the head with it, then go spend alot of money eating somewhere. :D

Back
Top Bottom