| FTBL Film study of the Tennessee game.

. Hope the link works here we go...... 0.34/ 3rd&5, Alabama sends Lawson on a blitz through the B gap, doesn't get there in time. 10 comes down as a spy if the RB doesn't come out of the backfield. Playing man behind it as well, SS has the TE, Hellams over pursues and allows the TE to get in the inside of him with a ton of space. Why are we sending both LB's at the Los instead of dropping one into coverage on 3rd and 5?
2.08/ Hellams again over pursues and allows the guy he was supposed to be helping out on, get on top of him which resulted in a touchdown. Bad eye discipline.
2.48/ Watch the CB, the safety, both ILB's bite on the fake check down. Their ability to be disciplined with their eyes and read their keys has been a problem all season. Braswell read it correctly, but that was a big mismatch.
4.17/ Hooker gets out of the pocket, 10 has a chance to come downhill and make a play on him, but he just sits there and waits for him to come. Come downhill, keep your shoulders square, use your hips to generate power and punish him. He should easily be able to win that battle.
5.01/ Again, bad eye discipline. Lawson doesn't do that bad a job reading and reacting, but he had a blocker he had to shed off before he could pursue, but couldn't because Hellams ran into the back of him slowing him down. Reason? He bit in the run and was coming downhill without realizing hebwas about to run into Lawson.
5.30/ Played this one we'll, gave them a unique pre snap look and sent the blitz, dropped 10 into coverage at the middle of the field, and was abke to make a play.
6.36/ Held up well in the secondary. Lawson gets cleared out by the TEand leaves that area of the field open. Hooker again breaks the pocket and runs, 10 takes a bad angle, he shouldve continued his pursuit laterally while playing him inside out, make him run towards the sideline, and if he doesn't, make the tackle.
7.40/ Great defense. Great pursuit by BB as well as great team defense, everyone flying after the ball and helping him clean up the tackle, he might've gotten a first down if the safety doesn't come down to help. Perfect.
8.00/ 10 plays it well, should've shed his block inside instead of the outside. Would've had backside help had Lawson been able to get off his block.
9.34/ Why in the world are we not 2 shelling? Why are both safeties playing so shallow? Because we were being manhandled up front by tennessee's o-line most of the game.
10.00 Again, I over pursuit, and guys not being able to shed off blocks. Need more people to have violent hands and knock a blocker back.
11.27 10 plays his gap correctly. I like the physicality. But he needs to stack and shed the blocker quicker to get off and make a play, instead they get a first down.
12.00 This whole drive was just a mess. Let them march all the way down the field for the winning FG.
Hopefully able to make this more professional soon. Any suggestions on how is greatly appreciated.

...there's an awful lot going on in this post.

Suggestion:

Maybe use this thread to post one play at a time with comments. 12 separate snippets of video with focused comments on a particular play might be easier to deal with...

just a thought

...there's an awful lot going on in this post.

Suggestion:

Maybe use this thread to post one play at a time with comments. 12 separate snippets of video with focused comments on a particular play might be easier to deal with...

just a thought
Believe me. I'm never doing it this way again. I'm gonna try to slowly start getting a set up so this will be a lot easier.

I forgot this wasn't YouTube and the Time marks wouldn't be stamped. Apologies.
You can add the time to the original link by appending ?t=## where ## = the seconds into the video. For example, https: / / youtu.be / tkM9WKFEnDU?t=720 without the spaces

Is the link for 12:00 into the video. You can also right click the timeline at that time and select the Copy Video URL at current time. Then add the link to your times in the post.

You can add the time to the original link by appending ?t=## where ## = the seconds into the video. For example, https: / / youtu.be / tkM9WKFEnDU?t=720 without the spaces

Is the link for 12:00 into the video. You can also right click the timeline at that time and select the Copy Video URL at current time. Then add the link to your times in the post.

Will this work if I just have a phone? Currently do not have a computer. Gonna try to slowly start having a set up for stuff like this. I may just end taking that advice if clipping one thing to start a thread, and continuing to do it throughout that thread. Also not going to do so many plays anymore.

Back
Top Bottom