| NEWS šŸˆ Fall camp 2022 - Saturday, 20th, Tide holds second scrimmage of the fall

Hearing Jo Jo is going to be out for several weeks. Without knowing what kind of foot surgery I can't speculate on how long but most are usually 8-10 weeks.

Hearing Jo Jo is going to be out for several weeks. Without knowing what kind of foot surgery I can't speculate on how long but most are usually 8-10 weeks.

Dang, trying to be another Waddle in every aspect. As soon as he gets going, boom, injury, and before you know it we barely get to see their greatness.

The JoJo news is solid. I hate hearing about foot injuries much less players having to have foot surgery. For every one I see that's "he's back earlier than expected" it seems I see another that's "it's taking longer than expected."

In one of the scrimmages this spring JoJo had a dayā€”a solid enough outing it gave reason to hope the "light had come on." Leaving spring camp he still carried the "inconsistent" label.

I'm left thinking this time out is going to make it difficult for him to move back up the depth chart. Even if he's back in as little as eight weeks I see him being passed.

On the same note Holden has his consistency issues. With Jones-Bell still a question it's worth noting Shazz has looked strong this fall.

The JoJo news is solid. I hate hearing about foot injuries much less players having to have foot surgery. For every one I see that's "he's back earlier than expected" it seems I see another that's "it's taking longer than expected."

In one of the scrimmages this spring JoJo had a dayā€”a solid enough outing it gave reason to hope the "light had come on." Leaving spring camp he still carried the "inconsistent" label.

I'm left thinking this time out is going to make it difficult for him to move back up the depth chart. Even if he's back in as little as eight weeks I see him being passed.

On the same note Holden has his consistency issues. With Jones-Bell still a question it's worth noting Shazz has looked strong this fall.

Man, with his size, I was really hoping Traeshon was going to be a stud for us this year.

"The only injury that we have is JoJo (Earle) got a Jones fracture in his foot in practice a couple days ago. Those things are probably 6-8 weeks, so weā€™ll just have to see how it goes. But hopefully, maybe by Oct. 1 or something like that, heā€™ll be close to being ready to come back. But he was doing a really, really good job, having a really good camp. Probably the best heā€™s been on a consistent basis. Just saw a guy that grew up and was playing with a lot of confidence. Weā€™ll miss him for a while, but we want him to get well and Iā€™m sure heā€™ll contribute to the team at some point in time this year."

Saw this presser live yesterday & I keep coming back that Coach is fairly salty this fall camp.
Cassagrande wrote about the "media training" lady who met with Saban. Walsh mentions "ominous sign" in his piece today. His "now I smile and say thank you" line elicited a "he's an ass" from a Tennessee fan on Twitter.

My point there is this: it hasn't gone unnoticed; even outside of our Bama circle.

It's easy to see why he's feeling upbeat. In that video he points to Fitzgerald as a player who loved the process and followed that by saying "Thatā€™s exactly how a lot of the guys on our team right now who are really good players, thatā€™s how they are."

Cassagrande wrote about the "media training" lady who met with Saban. Walsh mentions "ominous sign" in his piece today. His "now I smile and say thank you" line elicited a "he's an ass" from a Tennessee fan on Twitter.

My point there is this: it hasn't gone unnoticed; even outside of our Bama circle.

It's easy to see why he's feeling upbeat. In that video he points to Fitzgerald as a player who loved the process and followed that by saying "Thatā€™s exactly how a lot of the guys on our team right now who are really good players, thatā€™s how they are."

Willing to bet my house that same Tennessee fan would be willing to accept "he's an ass" if he was coaching them and winning them all of those Natty's.

Back
Top Bottom