| FTBL ESPN Gameday

Bama Los

Verified Member
They just said on the Roundtable (JOX 100.5FM) that ESPN Gameday is coming to Tuscaloosa this weekend. I don't know about you guys but I kinda don't want them to come. We are winless everytime the come (0-3). I know we have a new coach but I'm a bit superstitious and now I'm really worried about this weekend.

Not yet but if you look at the NCAA matchups the closest best matchup for this upcoming weekend is LSU-South Carolina at LSU, but they were just at LSU this past weekend. I'm just relaying what they are saying on the station. They keep saying that they got a message from Kirk Herbstreit this morning that they where coming. Take this for what it's worth but Herby does make phone calls every week with these guys on the air.

Funny, how before the season every media pig in the nation ripped bama. Now gameday is coming to T-Town irony is a grand thing indeed.

"Funny, how before the season every media pig in the nation ripped bama. Now gameday is coming to T-Town irony is a grand thing indeed."

I think thats the only reason I actually like Corso and Kerbsreet(spellcheck?) They picked us @ 9-3, which at the time was the best picks we had going for us. I'm glad to see we will most likly meet that goal, and probably more.

ghice said:
"Funny, how before the season every media pig in the nation ripped bama. Now gameday is coming to T-Town irony is a grand thing indeed."

I think thats the only reason I actually like Corso and Kerbsreet(spellcheck?) They picked us @ 9-3, which at the time was the best picks we had going for us. I'm glad to see we will most likly meet that goal, and probably more.

I don't know about that last statement; there's a lot of football yet to be played.

Besides, right now for the team all focus should be directed toward Georgia and beating them.

bear facts said:
ghice said:

I don't know about that last statement; there's a lot of football yet to be played.

Besides, right now for the team all focus should be directed toward Georgia and beating them.

I ain't saying we'll get that, but I'm saying if we keep improving, and the rest of the teams on our schedule keep looking like their looking, I think we'll have a good chance

Back
Top Bottom