| FTBL ESPN Gameday

bear facts said:
ghice said:
"Funny, how before the season every media pig in the nation ripped bama. Now gameday is coming to T-Town irony is a grand thing indeed."

I think thats the only reason I actually like Corso and Kerbsreet(spellcheck?) They picked us @ 9-3, which at the time was the best picks we had going for us. I'm glad to see we will most likly meet that goal, and probably more.

I don't know about that last statement; there's a lot of football yet to be played.

Besides, right now for the team all focus should be directed toward Georgia and beating them.

I think well take it one game at a time. I'd love to see the TIDE win again! That's for sure! It should be a real slobberknocker!

porkchop said:
Is there anywhere on ESPN to confirm this right now?

You asked and you shall recieve...even if you already know for sure now. :lol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnMicrosite?showID=FBCG

I'm pretty nervous about it really, but pumped at the same time.

We're 0-5 on College Gamedays so I would love for that streak to end.

If anyone wants to count those...the very first Gameday with UCLA, @Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Georgia(), and LSU.

You people really need to speak more positive, I don't believe in superstition but I do believe in what comes out of your mouth can effect the events of things, screw the "sports illustrated" curse, and screw the gameday curse - they are just remnants of a past where alabama broke it's legs for a while, finally both of them have healed up and we've got a loud roar to prove it.

How about instead of saying "OH NO" say " FINALLY THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY YEARS WE WILL START PROVING ESPN/MEDIA HOW GREAT WE ARE", be a true fan guys!

Colin said:
You people really need to speak more positive, I don't believe in superstition but I do believe in what comes out of your mouth can effect the events of things, screw the "sports illustrated" curse, and screw the gameday curse - they are just remnants of a past where alabama broke it's legs for a while, finally both of them have healed up and we've got a loud roar to prove it.

How about instead of saying "OH NO" say " FINALLY THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY YEARS WE WILL START PROVING ESPN/MEDIA HOW GREAT WE ARE", be a true fan guys!

Amen, my brother! Be positive! Ain't no such thing as "mojo" and whatnot!

As of right now.....College Gameday poll favors BAMA over the BULLDOGS

71% to 29%

Thats what the score is going to be!!!

Thats my score for this weekend!!!

Hey I got an idea, rather than calling it a jinx how about giving those other teams credit for being the better team at the time (or having better coaches).

To believe in a jinx is childish and primitive.

Gameday, great atmosphere, hate that I will miss it this weekend.

Colin said:

I think most of us were taking it in a joking way and don't believe in superstition ;). Or at least I am speaking for myself when i brought up the SI curse. Heck my bday is Halloween of all days :lol:

I'm just not a fan of ESPN or Corso :D

We'll be ready to give it to UGA Saturday!!! 8)

RTR

Birthday Oct 14.....25 min after midnight....could have been a Friday the 13th....muhahahaha. Meh at superstitions. Gotta play to win, forget the Gameday superstition. My UGA buddies are restless. :)

Back
Top Bottom