| LIFE Employment Interview

XXL TideFan

Really hard to say if it was funny or sad. I thought it was hilarious .......afterwards.
Had an interview this morning in Chattanooga. Mrs. XXL had been a trooper getting my gray suit to the cleaners and I come home after work and took off to Chattanooga last night for my interview this morning.

I never sleep well away from home in hotels. Naturally, last night was no exception so I'm awake at 3am for a 7:30 interview. All good so far.

The hotel is less than 10 miles from the business so there's no rush. About 6:45
I put on the suit............that fit perfectly this time last year. Only 40 lbs ago. I looked like a bum......a well dressed bum. It's gets better.

My shoes disintegrated during a tour of the factory. Bought them 3 or 4 years ago because of the comfort factor. Good looking shoes, only worn about 5 times for interviews only.

Probably not a good omen but funny as hell. The owner congratulated me on the weight loss and told me that he really liked me and my honesty. We had a good laugh. All things considered, it was a good interview.

Back
Top Bottom