| FTBL Early Roll Call for Bama - Ole Miss

• Thread starter imported_Doemasters
  • Start date
Doemasters said:
Who is going :D

(che) Went to Jax and I'm headed to Oxpatch early on Sat morning. Don't know where I'm sitting yet cause my buddy has the tix. We plan to hit the Grove before and after the game.

Roll Tide and Rampage over the Rebs

Rolltide24 said:
Tider 27 said:
I might actually be in Oxford. Not sure though, could be in Starkville of all places instead. :shock:

Starkville!!??? UT over BAMA?

I will be there early Saturday. Have some Ole Miss buddies that have invited us to tailgate in the Grove.

what time to i need to be there :shock:

Lenny Kozlowski said:
Im on the fence as of now. :?

11:30 is early but the WOMEN!!! :p

All those hot southern girls in dresses and cowboy boots. It was kind of funny seeing them wearing this stuff in 2005. Nice red dresses and cowboy boots. They still looked GREAT though.

Doemasters said:
I promise to try and behave if you show up, ok i can't promise that I tend to be a little on the wild side :shock:

I think my wife's dental appointment will put throw a monkey wrench in the works. She's having 4 wisdom teeth removed(ouch). We had two of those moved to a later date but it's still $$. I should get a nice check from google but probably not this week. :? LA-Monroe may the the one I get to go to.

Anyone know what seat NOT to get in Vaught-Hemingway? Where are their student's section?

Looks like Alabama is on the East sideline.

What are the end zone seats like? Seats are cheap there.

Looks like all seats have great views.

aerial.jpg

There are no bad seats in this place. In 2005, I sat about 20 rows up in the enclosed end zone (a co-workers season tickets) and the view was really good. This year we have 25 yard line East side tickets 25 rows up and we are very excited about those. I would not want in the North endzone (non-enclosed end) which is a portion of the visiting section. The rest of the visitors section is the SouthEast corner of the endzone which is the endclosed end. The student section is from the middle of the South (enclosed) endzone around the corner to the West. They get rowdy, too. But other that the North endzone and student section, no bad seats. My brother did sit in the Student section in the late 1990's when it was in the North Endzone, and it was crazy in there. Especially for a Bama fan.

Rolltide24 said:
Tider 27 said:
I might actually be in Oxford. Not sure though, could be in Starkville of all places instead. :shock:

Starkville!!??? UT over BAMA?

I will be there early Saturday. Have some Ole Miss buddies that have invited us to tailgate in the Grove.

I got free tickets to both games, but I get a lot more free things in Starkville :D . Might have to go with Bama on this one though.

Back
Top Bottom