| FTBL Early Roll Call for Bama - Ole Miss

• Thread starter imported_Doemasters
  • Start date
Rolltide24 said:
There are no bad seats in this place. In 2005, I sat about 20 rows up in the enclosed end zone (a co-workers season tickets) and the view was really good. This year we have 25 yard line East side tickets 25 rows up and we are very excited about those. I would not want in the North endzone (non-enclosed end) which is a portion of the visiting section. The rest of the visitors section is the SouthEast corner of the endzone which is the endclosed end. The student section is from the middle of the South (enclosed) endzone around the corner to the West. They get rowdy, too. But other that the North endzone and student section, no bad seats. My brother did sit in the Student section in the late 1990's when it was in the North Endzone, and it was crazy in there. Especially for a Bama fan.

I'll be there. I have sat student section the last two times BAMA has played there. Granted, I know half the student body, but they have never gotten too out of hand towards me or any other visiting fans I know. They are rowdy, but it's not like you're sitting in the student section at LSU.

But yeah, the entire lower half of the south end zone is students.

Back
Top Bottom