| RECRUIT Early National Signing Day starts Wednesday, December 19th.

Sanders keeping it interesting....

Nolan Smith posted something like this after the LSU offensive lineman commit made a comment about us after we beat them in Baton Rouge. Smith is known for enjoying the process and talking a lot, but Sanders doesn't talk much. Hope we don't lose him to Athens. With Zamir White coming off an ACL, James Cook, Swift back, and Holyfield back, it'll be crowded.

BamaInsider.com - Tyson set to enroll this week

ebootyki6ioakx147qmq

Paul Tyson
, four-star quarterback from Hewitt-Trussville High School in Alabama, will live out his life-long dream soon. He is enrolling early and will suit up for the Crimson Tide as they begin bowl practice for the game against Oklahoma.

"I arrive on the 14th (December)," Tyson said. "I am not sure if I am able to travel with the team down to the Orange Bowl, but in terms of practicing I will be out there on the field. I will try to help the team in any way I can. I may be running some scout team.
"It's going to be really exciting to get there and learn some of the new offense and see how the team preps. Maybe I can help the team."
Tyson, as many already know, is the great-grandson of Paul W. 'Bear' Bryant. Tyson took an official visit to Alabama this past weekend.
"I thought the visit was great," he said. "It was just a great all-around visit. Just hanging out with the coaches and continuing to build a relationship with them. I hung out with some recruits and some of the players on the team who were hosts. I built a better relationship with those guys.
"Tommy Brown was my host. That was awesome. I met Tommy and Emil (Ekiyor) last year. They didn't enroll early, but they would come to spring practice. I would hang out with them. I have built a good relationship with those guys. They were telling me what to expect. It was good with him (Brown) being a freshman. It's all fresh on his mind."
Alabama quarterbacks coach Dan Enos has built a good relationship with Tyson throughout the last year.
"It was great spending time with Coach Enos," Tyson said. "It was good getting to see him and his wife. We just continue to build our relationship. It was all about just enjoying my last recruiting visit. I believe he is coming to my school on Monday along with Coach Saban."
Tyson was excited when Scooby Carter committed to Alabama on Saturday night.

"That was definitely huge," he said. "We pushed him to do it all weekend. He is all-in. He is one heck of an athlete. Everyone knows he is one of the top guys in the country. He is going to do a really good job. We have been recruiting him for a while. He has been on a few visits when I have been there."
The early enrollee talked about his favorite parts of the overall trip to Alabama. Reality will sink in once he arrives on campus this week as a player instead of a recruit.
"The favorite part of my visit was going to Coach Saban’s house on Sunday morning," Tyson said. "Just getting to experience his house and how cool it was. We drove on some golf carts down to the lake. It was a lot of fun.
"Just to be surrounded by all the coaches throughout the weekend and their families was a great experience. My favorite meal down there was definitely the buffet at Five. Every single thing they had there was about the best thing I've ever had. I was going up there every five seconds for more."

Recruiting - BONE: Monday recruiting notes.... | BamaInsider.com

Clay Webb, five-star center from Oxford High School in Alabama, announced his commitment to Georgia, moments ago. I mentioned earlier today Alabama will not take another center/guard type in this class. Webb's announcement doesn't really change Alabama in terms of OL targets.

Nakobe Dean, five-star linebacker from Horn Lake High School in Mississippi, is scheduled to have an in-home visit on Monday evening with Kirby Smart. Nick Saban will make his in-home visit with Dean on Tuesday. Dean says his decision will be made this week. Saban will get the final visit.

Kayvon Thibodeaux will announce his decision on Saturday. Tosh Lupoi and Jeff Banks will visit him a final time this week. Nick Saban had his in-home visit with Thibodeaux last Wednesday.

Evan Neal and Trey Sanders will also have an in-home visit with Nick Saban this week. Both are coming off official visits to Athens. The visit with Saban will happen on Wednesday. Coach Saban will also meet with UGA commitment Nolan Smith.

Keep a close eye on Jordan Battle. The pressure is certainly on for the four-star DB to make a decision possibly within the next 24 hours. Alabama will take one more DB in this class.

Alabama is also scheduled to visit with Noa Pola-Gates this evening. Will Battle have a decision in before Pola-Gates? Will Pola-Gates commit before Battle? Definitely appears as Alabama will push for one to make a decision prior to visiting Marcus Banks on Thursday. Nick Saban, Jeff Banks and Karl Scott have an in-home visit scheduled with Banks.Alabama commitment Paul Tyson, John Metchie and Pierce Quick will enroll at Alabama this week. Nick Saban is expected to have his in-home visits with Tyson and Quick on Monday. Alabama commitment Daz Worsham is having hip surgery this morning.
https://twitter.com/dazalin4/status/1072106845584715784

Deondrick Glass, four-star running back from Katy High School in Texas, will announce his decision on January 14. Glass is one to keep an eye on along with DJ Williams, three-star running back from Sebring HS in Florida, if Sanders ends up elsewhere. Williams visited Alabama this past weekend. Glass visited Alabama last month.

Recruiting - BONE: 10 recruiting thoughts (Insider Report) | BamaInsider.com

Andrew BoneBamaInsider Senior Recruiting Analyst
Staff

1. Let's start the week on a positive note.. Alabama added two major commitments this past weekend: Dax Hill and Jeffrey Carter. I know a lot of people have been predicting Carter to flip to Alabama so it didn't come as a surprise. However, I believe if you read the interview with his father I posted on Sunday evening it definitely didn't sound like it was something that was in the works. Almost as if this was Carter's decision and his alone. Parents possibly wanted him to stay closer to home. Just how it sounds. I believe Carter will sign with Alabama on December 19. I don't think this is a Bobby Brown situation. A lot different. Carter is also out there tweeting at other Bama targets. Alabama and Texas A&M will have in-home visits this week. I am sure his family will sit down one final time before next Wednesday to go through everything and make sure this is the right decision.
Dax Hill's commitment likely took everyone by surprise on Saturday evening. I have been saying for a month or so the Alabama remained in close contact with Hill. He was hoping to make it for the Iron Bowl. Alabama DBs coach Karl Scott went to see him last week. Yes, I knew Alabama was in touch, but I was not expecting a sudden flip on Saturday night. I know Alabama fans want him to go-ahead and sign on the 19th. It's not going to happen. He will sign in February. He has taken his official visits. I don't expect him to change his mind. I think Alabama was in the driver's seat for a long time with him, but Michigan came in at the end right before he made his decision. I don't see it changing.​

2. So what happens next at DB? Most, including myself, imagined Alabama had completed its DB class when Hill and Carter jumped on board. I always try to check to see if the position is full. Not quite. Obviously, Alabama remains in dog fight with A&M to keep Carter on board and Hill won't sign until February. Alabama wants to get another one of its top DB targets on board during this early signing period. Which direction will it go? It's hard to say. Every one seems to have their own opinion as to who is the No. 1 target. Some think Jordan Battle has already given Alabama indication he is coming. That's not true. I was told it's not about which player commits, it's about the overall number. Alabama has three DB targets it remains in heavy pursuit to sign.

Noa Pola-Gates- The four-star DB from Arizona told me on Sunday evening that Alabama was coming back for an in-home visit on Monday. Pola-Gates is fresh off a visit to USC. Some have been claiming he isn't a take for the Crimson Tide. Which is completely false. It seems he will get the first crack at possibly going ahead and making a decision. Alabama is the leader, but he has been adamant about waiting to announce until the Polynesian Bowl on January 19.

Marcus Banks- Banks received a visit from Karl Scott and Jeff Banks last Monday. Alabama was originally scheduled to visit with him tonight, but changed the visit to Thursday. Nick Saban is spending the day in the Baltimore/DC area instead. Coach Saban, Coach Scott and Coach Banks will have an in-home with Banks on Thursday.

Jordan Battle- Battle is the one most seem to think will join the Crimson Tide. He has been committed to Ohio State for a long time. Many felt he would flip if something happened with Urban Meyer. Coach Meyer has retired which has made most assume Battle will flip. New head Coach Ryan Day is expected to have an in-home visit with Battle this week. His family has said a decision is likely reached in the next day or two. Alabama has not scheduled anything with Battle this week. They only have visits scheduled with Pola-Gates and Banks.

3. I know I've talked about Clay Webb a little bit today, but will add to it. Webb was a big recruiting win for Uga against Alabama. Yes, it is more about perception than anything. Kirby Smart and the staff came into Alabama and landed a five-star wanted by Alabama. No one takes the time to peel back the layers of his recruitment. KS got a really good football player, but he also has plenty of headlines about taking a five-star from Alabama on a national scale. I think that's also pretty important to the guys in Athens. Players like Nakobe Dean, Trey Sanders, Evan Neal are much more vital to Alabama's class.

When Alabama took Darrian Dalcourt, four-star center from St. Francis in Baltimore, at the end of the summer I think it signified they weren't sure what Clay would do.

I think CW is a high character kid. He doesn't like the recruiting spotlight. He has kept things very quiet. He doesn't have a cell phone. He prefers to stay at home and read books instead of doing much outside of school, football, wrestling and working out. I don't think he ever wanted to upset any coaches.

His mom's side of the family does live in Athens. I do think that probably helped because I've also heard his mom is likely to move back to the Peach State. Alabama had an in-home visit last Monday, but there was really no sort of vibe after the visit except that he told Alabama some positive things. Not necessarily a commitment. I think overall it was just a tough deal for him and he handled it the best he could without ever tipping his hand publicly.

Alabama has four OL commitments- three of which are likely going to play on the interior. Darrian Dalcourt and Tanner Bowles are definitely inside players. Pierce Quick, although he is listed as one of the top tackles in the country, worked out at guard and center during the Tide's camps. So I can easily see him move inside. Alabama is not taking another guard/center type in this class.

4. So let's discuss these remaining head-to-head battles with the Dawgs.

Trey Sanders- There is a lot of smoke coming out of Athens after the official visit this weekend and comments he has made on Twitter since the visit. I trust the guys on the Uga site when it comes to info. They certainly think UGA has become a major contender for the nation's top back. It's hard for me to see Sanders not going to Alabama because of how long the Crimson Tide coaches have been in the lead. Word is he cancelled an official visit to Georgia, but then they convinced him to come in this past weekend.

One thing to always remember especially for players who take official visits to big time schools- it's never a bad time. It's one of the best experiences any player will ever have. So emotions run high after these trips. Remember when Cyrus Kouandjio announced for Auburn on signing day after taking an OV to Auburn? I do think the Dawgs have become a threat. I still believe Alabama gets Sanders. Nick Saban and co. will visit with Sanders and his family on Wednesday. I believe Kirby Smart will also have a visit tomorrow or Wednesday.

Evan Neal- Neal also took an official visit to Georgia this past weekend. This one will shock every one if he goes to Georgia. I think it's still Bama or Miami. I really like Alabama's chances here even though Miami is offering his brother an walk-on spot. Neal will spend time with Nick Saban on Wednesday. He will announce on December 19. Neal's final decision could also impact Darnell Wright. Wright is scheduled to take an official visit to Georgia this weekend. It seems like it’s Alabama-Tennessee battle for Wright, but the five-star won't decide until February.

Nakobe Dean- The five-star LB will announce his final decision on December 19. This one is really coming down to the wire. It seems there is positive momentum on a few sides. It still looks like an Alabama-UGA battle to me. Definitely a top priority target for the Crimson Tide. Kirby Smart will have an in-home visit with Dean this evening. Coach Saban will have an in-home visit on Tuesday. I don't really have a good sense on what Dean will do. I know a lot of people think it's Bama on Bama's side, but there are a lot of people on the Georgia side who feel the same. The next two days will determine his ultimate choice. Which coach can close him this week?

5. Kayvon Thibodeaux will announce his college decision on Saturday. I believe some production company in Cali., is doing a video which will be released on social media. He is also having a press conference. There’s a lot of positive vibes regarding Alabama as of today, but I don't think anyone is calling it just yet. Oregon remains very much in the picture here. I am hearing it's between those two schools. Tosh Lupoi and Jeff Banks are expected to visit with Thibodeaux again this week prior to his announcement.

KT has been a major target for Alabama for a long time. A lot of Alabama recruits have been after him on social media and formed a good relationship. This can certainly put Alabama on the right path heading into signing day next week. Nolan Smith announced today he was sticking with his commitment to UGA. No big surprise there. Smith visited Alabama several times throughout his recruitment, but shocking if he flipped. KT, Smith and Khris Bogle have been on the Tide's wish list as edge rushers for a very long time.

So what's the latest on Bogle? He still is very likely to make a commitment sometime this month. I don't think anything is scheduled yet. He will not enroll early. He just seems ready to go ahead with a decision. I don't want to rule out the possibility of Alabama saying no to him of KT jumps on board. It's starting to become all about players over numbers at positions right now. Bogle is one of the top players on Alabama's recruiting board. Nick Saban had an in-home visit with Bogle last week. He will get another visit from the Tide staff on Wednesday.

6. We've discussed Keon Zipperer throughout the last few months. It wasn't until recently when I said he is likely the only tight end/wide receiver type Alabama will take in this class. I know a lot of people have asked me about George Pickens, but academic hurdles remain in place. Zipperer took an official visit to Florida this past weekend and will visit Miami this weekend. Nick Saban visited Zipperer last week. He will get a visit from Alabama again this week (likely on Wednesday).

I've heard a few different things on this front. Some believe Florida has taken the lead following his official visit to Gainesville this past weekend. I keep hearing its Bama or Miami. Alabama would definitely like to add Zipperer to this class. Very talented athlete at this position. Sort of like a few other players we have mentioned- elite players, but not a critical need. Alabama is not expected to offer another TE/WR if Zipperer ends up elsewhere.

7. A lot of discussion since Friday regarding Ishmael Sopsher and his statement regarding his brother joining him at the school of his choice.

“We’re going to sign together,” Ishmael said. “It’s a factor. All seven schools (know) if you want me, you’ve got to take him. Right now, I’d say one (school), LSU, put the offer out there. Three of them are still looking into it, looking into seeing if they’re going to go ahead and pull the trigger.

“They (Alabama) like my brother -- as a player and a person, too. With my brother, they're getting a good player, the person I learned from who showed me the game. It’s about me and him playing together.”

His brother, Rodney, dropped out of junior college after a month and has not played football in two years. It definitely seems like he will have a hard time getting in anywhere including LSU.

Long way to go with this one. Please stop with the guarantees.

8. A quick update on some of the other DL targets....

It was reported last week that Jared Hunte, three-star defensive tackle from Christ the King in Middle Village, New York, received an offer from Alabama. Not quite. There is some interest, but Alabama will have to miss on some guys first. Nick Saban will visit Hunte this week. The hope is to bring him down for an official visit this weekend. He is currently scheduled to visit Miami, but could change to Alabama after his visit with Coach Saban.

Ty Robinson, four-star defensive end from Higly High School in Gilbert, Arizona, has been one of the few defensive linemen still pursued Alabama. Nick Saban visited Robinson at his school last week. Alabama definitely has a lot of interest and likes Robinson, but it looks more like he will end up at Nebraska. Scott Frost will have an in-home visit with him later this week. Family connections in Lincoln.

I know a lot of people want to know about Alabama commitment Justin Eboigbe. Alabama is in a tight one here and we may not know of his final decision until the 19th. The good news he will take an official visit to Alabama this weekend. Eboigbe was in Miami this past weekend.

Nothing new with guys like Nathan Pickering or Jaquaze Sorrells. Alabama went to see those guys early last week. Both are expected to make a decision in January/February.

9. Alabama 2020 four-star QB commitment Carson Beck won the Class 8A state championship this past weekend in a 37-35 win against Columbus (Miami). Beck finished 25-of-36 passing for 329 yards and 5 touchdowns with no interceptions.

10. Finally, how about this past week in the NFL for the Crimson Tide. The pros just keep giving Nick Saban plenty of recruiting material.
https://twitter.com/BillsQBwatch

There are several high profile recruits scheduled to announce their decision on signing day.

The current projection is a total of 28 signed.

The class looks to add a handful of more players which means this list will have some names removed as we get closer to next Wednesday.

Current commitments:

1. Daxton Hill
  2. Antonio Alfano
  3. Pierce Quick
  4. Amari Kight
  5. Shane Lee
  6. Justin Eboigbe
  7. Byron Young
  8. Jeffery Carter
  9. DeMarcco Hellams
  10. Brandon Turnage
  11. Taulia Tagovailoa
  12. Kevin Harris
  13. Christian Williams
  14. Christian Harris
  15. King Mwikuta
  16. Braylen Ingraham
  17. DJ Dale
  18. Paul Tyson
  19. John Metchie
  20. Tanner Bowles
  21. Jahleel Billingsley
  22. Darrian Dalcourt
  23. Keilan Robinson
  24. Will Reichard

Dean, Neal, Sanders, and Sopsher to finish out. Drop 1-2 and add Thibodeaux and To'oto'o.

You can never ever tell, but basically everything I am hearing points to exactly this. I have my thoughts than Dean ends up in Athens, but I am hearing a lot of Alabama folks think he's coming to Tuscaloosa. Hard to imagine after all of the success we have had at the position he would go to Georgia.

Recruiting - BONE: Mid-week recruiting recap | BamaInsider.com
Recap of the week thus far...

Monday

Coach Saban and Coach Gattis were in the Maryland/DC area to spend time with Tide commitments DeMarrco Hellams, Shane Lee, Darrian Dalcourt and Keilan Robinson.

Brent Key visited three-star OL commitment Tanner Bowles.

Tosh Lupoi and Jeff Banks visited Noa Pola-Gates and Ty Robinson again.

Pete Golding was back in Louisiana to see five-star DT Ishmael Sopsher. Sopsher will sign in February. Nick Saban will do an in-home visit in January.

Craig Kuligowski spent time with Alabama commitment Justin Eboigbe on Monday. Eboigbe took an official visit to Miami this past weekend. He will take his final visit to Alabama this weekend.

Five-star center Clay Webb announced his commitment to Uga. Five-star DE Nolan Smith also announced he is sticking with his commitment to Uga. Smith visited Alabama for the Iron Bowl.

Tuesday

Marcus Banks had an in-home visit with Nick Saban on Tuesday. I spoke with Banks shortly after the visit. READ HERE!

View image on Twitter

125 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Coach Saban also stopped by Katy High School in Texas, to spend time with four-star running back Deondrick Glass. Alabama hopes to land five-star running back Trey Sanders, but has recruited Glass for a long time. He was in Tuscaloosa last month for an official visit. Glass is expected to announce a decision on January 14. We will know know of Sanders’ decision by then.

View image on Twitter

97 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

I made a Rivals Forecast for Kayvon Thibodeaux to Alabama.

Coach Saban and Coach Golding had an in-home visit on Tuesday night with five-star linebacker Nakobe Dean. Dean sent me a text and said the visit went really well. I think Ole Miss was trying to come in after Alabama left. Ole Miss was in Horn Lake throughout the entire day.

It seems no one has a good grasp on what Dean will do next week. I've checked with contacts at his finalists, and nothing will come as a surprise on what he will do on the 19th. So much conflicting info regarding things right now. Some are even saying Alabama is running third or fourth. Some still think Alabama is the leader. I don't have a prediction just yet.

Tosh Lupoi and Coach Kuligowski spent time with Alabama commitment Byron Young. Young still intends to wait until February to sign.

Alabama extended an offer to Marcus Dumervil, 2020 four-star offensive tackle from St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale, on Tuesday evening.

Wednesday
Nick Saban, Josh Gattis and Craig Kuligowski will fly to New Jersey for an in-home or school visit with five-star commitment Antonio Alfano. The coaches are also set to see Alabama commitment John Metchie. Metchie Is enrolling at Alabama later this week.

I believe Coach Saban, Coach Gattis and Coach Kool will also see Jared Hunte, three-star defensive tackle from Christ the King in Middle Village, New York. Hunte is a possible back-up option on the defensive front. Alabama is hoping to bring him in for an official visit this weekend.

Nick Saban, along with Brent Key (waiting to confirm a few other coaches), are hitting IMG Academy on Wednesday. Not sure exactly what time. So Saban is in New Jersey and Bradenton on Wednesday.

I know there is a lot of talk regarding Sanders and Neal after their weekend official visit to Athens. Kirby and the staff are really pushing hard for those guys. Wednesday is a big day for Nick Saban. Alabama has been considered the favorite pretty much since Sanders de-committed. My forecast for Neal is Alabama. I think Alabama has a good chance to close him on Wednesday. He's big such a major target for a long time. Sanders- you just never know. Confidence has been high on Bama's end for a long time. I think the Dawgs have made is very interesting in this final week after his official visit.

Khris Bogle, Rivals100 defensive end from Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale, said he expects Alabama to stop by on Wednesday. I imagine Alabama will also go see Jordan Battle and Braylen Ingraham. Jeff Banks is scheduled to visit with four-star tight end Keon Zipperer.

Official visitors currently scheduled for this weekend
Justin Eboigbe
Taulia Tagovailoa
King Mwikuta
Kevin Harris
Tanner Bowles

Evan Neal
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Henry To’oto’o
(Are probably three I put the highest percentage on right now signing with Bama.)

Trey Sanders- I know there is a lot of smoke about Georgia right now. Saban will have in-home on Wednesday. I know there is growing confidence in Athens. He has been an Alabama lean for a long time. So I think a lot of people will be shocked if he doesn’t pick Alabama, but Georgia is definitely in this. It’s a lot closer than I expected it would be. Georgia did a good job getting him to visit last week which has all of a sudden put them as a threat to Alabama. I don’t think any school was a threat prior to his visit. If Alabama misses on him an offer to DJ Williams will likely get extended or Deondrick Glass becomes next in line.

Ishamael Sopsher- A lot of people have wanted to pencil him in to Alabama’s class for a long time. I’ve been saying it’s pre-mature and long way to go. I think most started to understand why the other day when he came out saying he will only sign with the school who signs his brother. His brother who dropped out of JuCo earlier this year. Pretty hard to do. This one will come down to the wire between Alabama and LSU. I still lean Alabama bc I think it will be too difficult for anyone to get his brother in.

Khris Bogle- Alabama will visit Bogle again on Wednesday. I would not rule him out of this class even if KT jumps on board this weekend. Bama is very high on him. Just may come down to overall numbers by ge time he is ready to commit.

Nakobe Dean- Guess is as good as mine. A lot of different predictions on this one. Seems to change each day. I’ve come pretty close to saying I think he picks Georgia, but it really is crazy how many on the Bama side think he will choose the Tide. Bama is very, very happy getting Dean or To’oto’o. Definitely will find room for both if they can get them. These guys have been on top of Alabama’s wish list for a very long time.

Noa Pola-Gates/Jordan Battle/Marcus Banks- First one to commit. Battle looks like he will make a final decision at the end of this week.

Keon Zipperer- Alabama has pressed hard for this elite athlete at the TE position. Coach Saban visited him last week and Jeff Banks will see him on Wednesday. A lot of chatter about Florida, but I keep hearing Miami is probably the team to beat. Alabama was the favorite a few weeks ago after his official visit, but now says he wants to play with his teammate, Lloyd Summeral, in college. Summeral does not have an Alabama offer.

Ty Robinson- I think he will sign with Nebraska.

Nathan Pickering- he’s enjoying the recruiting process and will visit Alabama in January. I think it will be hard to flip him in the end.

Jaquaze Sorrells- Remains on the short list of DL targets for Alabama. He pretty much hasn’t said a word about his recruitment in months. I don’t think he is making a decision until January.

Darnell Wright- Tennessee just keeps hammering him every single day. Definitely seems like he is their No.1 overall target. I know he favored Alabama early on in his recruitment. I don’t know if things will change if Neal jumps on board. Alabama continues to recruit him, but Tennessee is definitely putting a lot more effort into him from what I’ve heard.

Alabama DB commit Christian Williams not planning to sign next week AL.com

Daphne defensive back Christian Williams has been committed to Alabama since the spring, but he will not sign with the Crimson Tide during the early signing period next week.

The 6-foot-1, 182-pound cornerback said following Team Alabama’s practice for next week’s Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game that he wants to take several more official visits.

“The only reason I’m not signing next week is because I want to take some officials,” Williams said. “I haven’t been on any yet.”

The four-star standout transitioned from Daphne’s football season right to the basketball court where he has been on a roll of late. He scored 26 points in a win last week over B.C. Rain last week and 16 on Monday in a win over McGill-Toolen.

Williams said Wednesday he plans to visit LSU on Jan. 11 and is “looking to go” to Alabama on Jan. 25. He said he has talked with Alabama coaches about his decision not to sign. The Crimson Tide currently has 24 commitments in its class

More here

Can you imagine CNS walking in to a high school to see some of these kids? I remember him landing his helicopter on the field for I think QB Mac. But damn, you know even if he has a convoy sneaking him in to the football facilities or whatever, word spreads fast and people wanna get a view, or a long distance pic for their Insta. I have to admit, would be pretty damn cool.

Back
Top Bottom