| FTBL Does anyone else...

No but I do have to start paying for some dog therapy. I think I have psychologically damaged out collie. She was freaking out from my yelling and jumping and running. I had to let her outside for the remainder of the game.

mine said:
No but I do have to start paying for some dog therapy. I think I have psychologically damaged out collie. She was freaking out from my yelling and jumping and running. I had to let her outside for the remainder of the game.

Me too. My dog's a chihuahua, so she was neurotic before I started watching the game. She's a basket case now.

Well I'm at work, and our prisoners were trying to figure out what the hell all the yelling was comming from the dispatch office. I'll have to explain that one to Chief Monday. No holes to fix though, although I wanted to shoot the TV when the pigs went up 7.

Fortunately, my fiancee had rearranged the furniture to give me maximum jumping around room to minimize the damage. She knew what was coming. I love that woman. :D

no damage this go around (tho if we lost their prolly would have), but me along with the rest of my family have NO voice right about now. imagine 3 over 6 feet grown ass man, one 6 foot woman and a damn near 6 foot 18 year old girl hollering and screamin and jumpin around like nuts. surprised the po po wasnt called on us. needless to say, we got loud.

my cat went into hiding from all the screaming.

no wall damage to speak of, but my computer desk might not survive another pounding like that. my heart was also pounding so dang hard after that final catch it felt like i was having a clinical heart attack.

i haven't screamed that loud, pumped my fists that hard, or jumped that much since we beat auburn in '85.

i know the '92 championship game was very special, but i just don't remember being more excited than in '85 after tiffin's kick with no time left.

but it does feel good to be on the right end of that feeling.

Back
Top Bottom