| FTBL DJ

I think that Auburn's D is at least as good as FSU's. After all, they shut down the Tebow touchdown machine, and have played pretty well all year.

You guys are kidding, right? I mean come on. UT definately has the best defense we will face this year. Have you seen the numbers? They are only giving up 38 points per game. That has them ranked a SOLID 12th in the SEC. How can it get any better than that? :shock: :lol:

RollTideRandy said:
You guys are kidding, right? I mean come on. UT definately has the best defense we will face this year. Have you seen the numbers? They are only giving up 38 points per game. That has them ranked a SOLID 12th in the SEC. How can it get any better than that? :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Quoting Kincaid... :x :x :x

bamafan4ever said:

The irony of the whole thing is just irresistible to me. You have one of the most classless guys in the world (Kincaid) calling the Barn classless, meanwhile, here we have WDE in the smack forum trying to make a case for the Barn being classier than Bama. How do you not like that? :D

RollTideRandy said:
bamafan4ever said:

The irony of the whole thing is just irresistible to me. You have one of the most classless guys in the world (Kincaid) calling the Barn classless, meanwhile, here we have WDE in the smack forum trying to make a case for the Barn being classier than Bama. How do you not like that? :D

Beautiful! :lol: :lol:

bamafan4ever said:
RollTideRandy said:
bamafan4ever said:

Beautiful! :lol: :lol:

:che :che

jesus, i cant believe a topic like this was made. when things start not going our way some ppl just go completely overboard with retardedness. yes i just made that damn word up for u. yes lets bench our best player, who plays injured constantly, never complains, no matter what. yea that makes sense. now go sit in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom