| FTBL Difference between Shorty Price and Ramp Lady...

Jeez, I have not thought of Shorty in years. Back in the day, 75 I think. I was dating a girl from Troy (when they were NAIA). I was down there for a weekend and good ole Shorty was there, and somehow migrated to our table.

Everytime I got up and came back, my beer was empty.

BamaDelta said:
I still have never seen or heard Ramp Lady. I'll count it as a blessing. :)

How do you get so lucky. I usually always run into here somewhere. Either at the pre game pep rally or at the game somewhere. Don't let her "title" fool you. She DOES NOT restrict herself to the ramp. :roll:

redturbo1 said:
Jeez, I have not thought of Shorty in years. Back in the day, 75 I think. I was dating a girl from Troy (when they were NAIA). I was down there for a weekend and good ole Shorty was there, and somehow migrated to our table.

Everytime I got up and came back, my beer was empty.

:lol: Typical Shorty.

One night (back in the day, 74 again) I return to my room after a evening of bar hopping only to find Shorty Price ranting incessantly about being George Wallace's college roommate. How he got there, I don't know, but my own roommate, who had a tape recorder going, was spurring Shorty on by offering him a drink of whiskey with each story he told.

Shorty was decked out in his trademark black "undertaker's" top hat along with a rumpled, black coat. Anyway, he smelled so rank that I decided to leave and head on over to Uncle Andy's Deli, hoping he would be gone when I returned.

Unfortunately that was not the case, for when I opened the door to my room, there was Shorty passed out in my bed. Needless to say, I found another place to stay that night and did make my roommate wash my bed linens the next day. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom