| FTBL Did you know.........

December 31, 2015: After getting bounced in the semifinals of the inaugural College Football Playoff the year before, a better-prepared and more focused Crimson Tide team crushed Michigan State, 38-0. It was the largest shutout in Cotton Bowl history. Jake Coker was 25-for-30 for a career-best 286 yards, with two touchdown passes to Calvin Ridley.

I remember that game well, I also remember losing to Memphis State around 87 too. Talk about suckage. LOL
I was at that game. Got there a little late...ended up paying a parking attendant $5 to park in the media lot. We were late because we were drinking at Molly's that day. I think I spent about $50 that day on my girlfriends son...just eating his ass off. I was living just outside of Germantown then...

Memories.

I actually Liked Bill Curry until that game. The Memphis State fans were relentless. They won the super bowl that day.
It was a weird day. I LOVED MSU basketball back then...attended abou every game. I remember driving down an ice covered Highland Blvd just to watch a b-ball game back then. It was at Mid-South...with a friend of mine that owned a Domino's at the time.

Wow. We used to get stoned as hell going into Monday night wrestling events at Mid-South.

You are flooding me with memories this morning, Kirk.

It was a weird day. I LOVED MSU basketball back then...attended abou every game. I remember driving down an ice covered Highland Blvd just to watch a b-ball game back then. It was at Mid-South...with a friend of mine that owned a Domino's at the time.

Wow. We used to get stoned as hell going into Monday night wrestling events at Mid-South.

You are flooding me with memories this morning, Kirk.
Remember when the people would sale those Wrestling pictures you could get signed at the Colosseum? I had Jerry Lawler, Hansome Jimmy, Sam Bass, so forth. Superstar Bill Dundee. LMAO

Remember when the people would sale those Wrestling pictures you could get signed at the Colosseum? I had Jerry Lawler, Hansome Jimmy, Sam Bass, so forth. Superstar Bill Dundee. LMAO
Yep, I remember that. At the Dothan farm center. I had Terry, the hulk, Boulder. Wahoo Mcdaniels. Brutus Beefcake. Andre the Giant and many others that I can’t remember. Oh yeah, Rick Flair.

Yep, I remember that. At the Dothan farm center. I had Terry, the hulk, Boulder. Wahoo Mcdaniels. Brutus Beefcake. Andre the Giant and many others that I can’t remember. Oh yeah, Rick Flair.
Carrollton, Ga, Fair Ground every Saturday night! Dundee, McDaniel, Giant, Mr. #1 and #2, The Assassins, also Columbus, Ga, while I was station at Ft Benning.

Back
Top Bottom