| FTBL Did you know.........

O man. When Karl found out i was a wildland firefighter......
He was hyped...he use to go to fire camps...get the firefighters all kind of stuff...

And loved to ride around in the piney woods of north LA...
The guy is just one of best ...the nba ever had...as a man...player...
Unassuming too, dude is like a rancher, cowboy type. I got to see him play a lot live. I was stationed over in Seattle and we would go to Sonic games and even travel to Jazz games in Salt Lake. Fun times. We did a lot of dets near Fallon Nevada also and go see the Jazz.

Unassuming too, dude is like a rancher, cowboy type. I got to see him play a lot live. I was stationed over in Seattle and we would go to Sonic games and even travel to Jazz games in Salt Lake. Fun times. We did a lot of dets near Fallon Nevada also and go see the Jazz.
I got to see him once in college n once in nba...

Remember when sonics and trailblazers ( Portland) were head to head...when i lived in Washington...(1977-1980...yep...when Saint Helens started rumbling...)...bosses son was ballboy for Portland...
But those were some teams...great pro basketball...unlike the BS today

I got to see him once in college n once in nba...

Remember when sonics and trailblazers ( Portland) were head to head...when i lived in Washington...(1977-1980...yep...when Saint Helens started rumbling...)...bosses son was ballboy for Portland...
But those were some teams...great pro basketball...unlike the BS today
Yeah, lot of good basketball back then. Malone could shoot from anywhere. and dude was so strong inside. Great Player., Him and Stockton were fun to watch. Peyton, Kemp, Drexler, all great. Saw them all. Bird, Johnson, Jabar, Worthy, Jordan, Thomas. Great game then,

Yeah, lot of good basketball back then. Malone could shoot from anywhere. and dude was so strong inside. Great Player., Him and Stockton were fun to watch. Peyton, Kemp, Drexler, all great. Saw them all. Bird, Johnson, Jabar, Worthy, Jordan, Thomas. Great game then,
Yeah it was hard to believe those teams never won it all. Got close a couiple if times I believe. Was a great team but just did not have all the pieces needed to beat the likes of the Bulls, LA, Celtics etc...

Me n ms50+ wentto a USM/ bama game in birmingham....
Bama not onlylost. We got shutout by USM...
I remember her saying...never ever would she goback to a game that Dubose coached....ever..lol. Dont think we did either...

Low points for sure..
Others...we were at bama lost...
Latech...miracle pass in EZ ..last play of game
ULM
nothern Illinois,....RB ran allover bama..couldnt tackle...couldnt stop him
Something florida....
Hawaii...in hawaii...( it was ok though...lol)
Brick thru window game...didnt complete pass in second half..

....yicks....
That NIU RB also ran all over NFL teams.

Back
Top Bottom