| FTBL Did we win? Questions for all of you guys!

G

Did we win?
Are we in a rebuilding year?
Did anyone think that we would be the #2 team in the nation?
Did anyone think that we would be #2 in the BCS rankings?
Did anyone think that JPW would only throw 3 INTS so far and is leading the #2 team in the nation?
Did anyone know that JOHN PARKER WILSON has over 1000 yards passing?
Did anyone think that we would win our first 7 games?
Did anyone think that our running game would be great?
Did anyone stop and think that you need to stop being greedy?
Can we stop bashing our players?
Can we stop being upset that we won?
Can we stop saying that our QB sucks?
Can we stop thinking that we are better coaches or players then the ones coaching or playing?
Did anyone think that if you scored your FIRST EVER touchdown at BAMA you would "pose" also when 92k people are cheering for you?
Has anyone stopped and said "DAMN, we are good"?
Has anyone stopped and said "DAMN, JPW is doing his job, winning games"?
Has anyone stopped and said "DAMN, it hasn't been pretty but I'm happy with how our program is going?"

Lets just relish in the win. Stop Bashing OUR PLAYERS. And remember that we didn't expect this and that we should be happy.

I'm not posting this for people to argue my point. I really don't care if you are one of those fans that are not EVER happy. I'm just posting this to open our eyes and say "DAMN, ROLL TIDE ROLL"

I think i speak for most of the fan base when I say I didnt think we would be where we are at this point. Im sure a lot of people had us losing to clemson or georgia if not both. Im pleased with the 7-0 start. Yes we have had bad quarters but we are still undefeated. Get up the good work team we are behind you.

the_rolltide said:
Did we win?
Are we in a rebuilding year?
Did anyone think that we would be the #2 team in the nation?
Did anyone think that we would be #2 in the BCS rankings?
Did anyone think that JPW would only throw 3 INTS so far and is leading the #2 team in the nation?
Did anyone know that JOHN PARKER WILSON has over 1000 yards passing?
Did anyone think that we would win our first 7 games?
Did anyone think that our running game would be great?
Did anyone stop and think that you need to stop being greedy?
Can we stop bashing our players?
Can we stop being upset that we won?
Can we stop saying that our QB sucks?
Can we stop thinking that we are better coaches or players then the ones coaching or playing?
Did anyone think that if you scored your FIRST EVER touchdown at BAMA you would "pose" also when 92k people are cheering for you?
Has anyone stopped and said "DAMN, we are good"?
Has anyone stopped and said "DAMN, JPW is doing his job, winning games"?
Has anyone stopped and said "DAMN, it hasn't been pretty but I'm happy with how our program is going?"

Lets just relish in the win. Stop Bashing OUR PLAYERS. And remember that we didn't expect this and that we should be happy.

I'm not posting this for people to argue my point. I really don't care if you are one of those fans that are not EVER happy. I'm just posting this to open our eyes and say "DAMN, ROLL TIDE ROLL"

Okay then, we'll go back to BASHING the officials. :D

Can you rephrase the question(s)? :lol:

To answer the questions, YES, someone can -- Tim Tebow can. He can do anything.

Interesting question: With the first part of the schedule being the easy half, a veteran OL, QB friendly OC, and a deep WR corp, should it be a surprise that JPW has 1K yards in passing?

These are not questions for me. I do not bash any player. It is a W. Team did not get out hustled, nor did they ever give up. Think we got a bit out coached in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom