| FTBL Did anybody see

Bishop

Verified Member
in the first quarter, Grant was runnin the ball down the left sideline, and JP comes in and throws his body at a defender, giving Grant 5-10 more yards?

yea that was a great block and i do believe that was the play were Grant was caught in the backfield but squirmed away from like 3 guys and cut all the way across the field.

JP

I think that this goes to prove that although JP might be suspect in his passing game at times, he really is a tough competitor and is passionate about the game.

Let's just hope he steps it up for the Arkansas game. We can't have another performance like we saw at Vandy.

Roll tide roll!

Re: JP

imalive1459 said:
I think that this goes to prove that although JP might be suspect in his passing game at times, he really is a tough competitor and is passionate about the game.

Let's just hope he steps it up for the Arkansas game. We can't have another performance like we saw at Vandy.

Roll tide roll!

When the defense holds their main threats to very little productivity, a few mistakes from the QB can easily be overlooked. Knowing JPW and his family, he'll be fired up for the game next Saturday. Excellence, is the one thing they constantly strive for...

Re: JP

imalive1459 said:

Roll tide roll!
i'm with ya there, atleast he was still giving good effort

That was a great block. I'm sure JP will have his head more in the game this week against Arkansas. It seemed like him and DJ Hall just weren't 100% focused. Saban will help them correct that for this game. RTR - I smell bacon

Back
Top Bottom