| PRO Demeco Ryan's named Head Coach of the Houston Texans.

You right he may get more then one too!
He's got a pretty good wealth of young talent there defensively right now. He's most certainly going to add on to it while he's there. He should draft Bruce Young first though, get you a franchise QB, and build around him.... then go draft some other pieces. There's quality free agents out there as well, or players not wanting to return to their current team.

What a testament it would be if Saban's successor was a Bama man who preceded his era? I know I'm WAY ahead of myself here, but if there is another four years of Saban performance (and I believe it so, with one NC in there), and then his departure as the greatest, what a next step to have a coach who was a pro-bowler who brings in a new (not next because we're skipping a few) generation...

He will get an extended honeymoon IMO, but it is really important they get QB right. They have the #2 and #12 picks and have $40 million in cap space with more likely coming. Also helps they are in the easier AFC division... nice recipe for a quick turnaround.

Back
Top Bottom