| FTBL Deja vu

As bad as we played against UT, we still had a chance to win the game, despite 17 penalties, soft coverage and not very good pressure on Hooker.

I look for Bama to snap back this week against a better than average MS team and win. How much? No idea because none of us know which Bama team is going to show up.

As bad as we played against UT, we still had a chance to win the game, despite 17 penalties, soft coverage and not very good pressure on Hooker.

I look for Bama to snap back this week against a better than average MS team and win. How much? No idea because none of us know which Bama team is going to show up.
I'm hoping the one that's pissed off.

When they play pissed off, the other team looks like a junior-high team.

We matched up with Tennessee to the ....
Dropped pass over middle with under 25 seconds in game that would have gone for 15-25 yards minimum Been down in red zone
Missed FG with 17 seconds...from a dang good and dependable kicker

Tennessee was lucky to win ....on that day
Match up ....ok
Agree except one thing, the Viles WR's against or DB's. That we did not have an answer for. Everything else was us shooting ourselves in the foot. I believe it was what we did to lose the game more so than what the Viles did. I believe we should have won with all the sloppy play but no Bama fan would have been happy with the D performance. That is the difference in Bama standard and everyone else, how you play matters more than the scoreboard. The Viles a jubilent but their D got it handed to them as much as our D did. Yet they celebrate like they are NC's.

Back
Top Bottom