| FTBL Deja vu

tider79

Last year 10/9/21 Bama loses to TA$M by a field goal, plays MSU the next saturday night, wins 49 - 9, fights on thru the rest of their schedule and makes the SECC game and on to the NCG....does history repeat itself?

Jawja has only beaten the cellar dwellars of the SEC. Nobody with an offensive pulse either. I am not sold on them one bit. I will not be surprised if UT cleans their clock in their own house.

I would be laughing my butt off if they did.
Things could be very interesting there but it is at UGA's house. I could see UGA beating UT. Bama beating Ole Miss. And then Bama beating UGA in the SECCG. That could leave 4 SEC teams with 1 loss after the regular season/CG. The right things happen elsewhere and that could be your playoff teams.

Things could be very interesting there but it is at UGA's house. I could see UGA beating UT. Bama beating Ole Miss. And then Bama beating UGA in the SECCG. That could leave 4 SEC teams with 1 loss after the regular season/CG. The right things happen elsewhere and that could be your playoff teams.

Ohhhhhh man, that would be something. If Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama all had one loss, how on Earth could you leave one or two out?

UGA is currently 10 point favorites for that game vs. UT.

Maybe I am still influenced by the game last Saturday, but I think UGA is going to have a hard time winning this game. Home field will help a ton, but that Tennessee offense is going to be a bear for anyone to hold down.

I am back into 2008 mode in that just looking at whom we play this week only. Don't care about anyone else because in the bigger picture they don't matter. Win this week and move to the next guy on the list. We've had so much success that's completely expected to keep on happening.

I am all over the place with this, on one hand we just don’t seem to have the mental awareness to be a championship team this year. On the other hand, I have yet to see us play our A game so who the hell knows what could happen if we could pull our shit together.

I could definitely see Georgia beating Tennessee and then if we beat Ole Miss, Georgia Alabama championship game. Now I don’t know if we can beat Georgia the way we have been playing but I do think we match up a little better with them then we do Tennessee.

I am all over the place with this, on one hand we just don’t seem to have the mental awareness to be a championship team this year. On the other hand, I have yet to see us play our A game so who the hell knows what could happen if we could pull our shit together.

I could definitely see Georgia beating Tennessee and then if we beat Ole Miss, Georgia Alabama championship game. Now I don’t know if we can beat Georgia the way we have been playing but I do think we match up a little better with them then we do Tennessee.
We matched up with Tennessee to the ....
Dropped pass over middle with under 25 seconds in game that would have gone for 15-25 yards minimum Been down in red zone
Missed FG with 17 seconds...from a dang good and dependable kicker

Tennessee was lucky to win ....on that day
Match up ....ok

Pretty sure Georgia wins this easy, Georgia's defensive DBs are better than ours even though they are younger. They are coached better defensively, and know how to make adjustments. It's at their house also, so UT won't have all the homefield calls like this saturday.

Georgia's DB's are terrible outside of Christopher Smith, and even he can be exploited. They get major help from their front seven, but they are the weak part of that entire team.

Back
Top Bottom