| FTBL Critical mistakes

I'm not going to call anybody out, but anybody who watched the game knows that several Bama players made some critical mistakes. One prolonged an Auburn drive that resulted in a touchdown.

Auburn made some critical ones, too, but not as many.

if you remember, all but our 1st game was close, doesn't matter what the scoreboard says. just goes to show you we have serious issues all around.

I only hope things can get turned around in the next few years to come.

The most critical mistake in the game to me was the call to block the punt. We would have had the ball around the 40 yard line of Auburn. Instead, one of our young guys rolls into the punter and gives AU the first down. Later that drive, Caddell muffs a punt and puts us at the 1 yard line.

That was the most critical play of the game in my opinion. Aside from DJ giving the AU defender an interception at the end of the first half.

Argo said:
The most critical mistake in the game to me was the call to block the punt. We would have had the ball around the 40 yard line of Auburn. Instead, one of our young guys rolls into the punter and gives AU the first down. Later that drive, Caddell muffs a punt and puts us at the 1 yard line.

That was the most critical play of the game in my opinion. Aside from DJ giving the AU defender an interception at the end of the first half.

I agree whole-heartedly.

Back
Top Bottom