| FTBL Couple of officiating questions

Secondand26

Forget the lost down the officials pissed away for us, I have 2 questions from yesterday:
1. Why wasn’t Jumbo penalized for being on the field during the barn’s fumble return?
2. Why wasn’t Kiffin hit with a delay of game for sending Dart back in after he lost his helmet in the 1st quarter ( official went & talked to Kiffin & then told clock operator to reset the clock)?

Forget the lost down the officials pissed away for us, I have 2 questions from yesterday:
1. Why wasn’t Jumbo penalized for being on the field during the barn’s fumble return?
2. Why wasn’t Kiffin hit with a delay of game for sending Dart back in after he lost his helmet in the 1st quarter ( official went & talked to Kiffin & then told clock operator to reset the clock)?
It's illegal to ask questions like this.

Wondered the same on both.... and the confusion on the first down that (maybe) screwed Bama out of a TD was inexcusable as well. Like watching some officials call some 2A high school game in Mars Hill.
I know. For the amount of $$$ that the SEC makes, you’d think we could have better.
On. Side note, I was hoping that the barn dude was going to truck Hopper!

Let’s face it! SEC officials suck ass and yesterday around the conference proved just that! Jimbo should’ve been hit with a 15 yard penalty for sideline interference, even though he was almost to the numbers!!
As for our dumbasses calling our game, down and distance should be reviewable and I believe it is. Totally inexcusable!! Damn review guys should’ve hit that immediately!!! Hell! They have rubber bands on their wrist just for this reason!!🤬
Don’t think there is any penalty other than the player sit out a play. Running him out there after the delay of game penalty was nothing more than trying to game the system and rules. What’s even worse is the fact that the team can call a timeout to avoid the player sitting out a play.

Let’s face it! SEC officials suck ass and yesterday around the conference proved just that! Jimbo should’ve been hit with a 15 yard penalty for sideline interference, even though he was almost to the numbers!!
As for our dumbasses calling our game, down and distance should be reviewable and I believe it is. Totally inexcusable!! Damn review guys should’ve hit that immediately!!! Hell! They have rubber bands on their wrist just for this reason!!🤬
Don’t think there is any penalty other than the player sit out a play. Running him out there after the delay of game penalty was nothing more than trying to game the system and rules. What’s even worse is the fact that the team can call a timeout to avoid the player sitting out a play.
Anger management class going well?

Anger management class going well?
Pretty good! Only been asked to leave once so far!!😜
As a retired coach, it just bothers me that these guys go through this training and testing and get paid well for 3 hours but then they blow so many obvious calls that even my wife or 20 year old daughter can see. I know a few guys that call SEC games, with a couple being white hats. You should see their faces when I mention some of these snafus!

ALL SEVEN of them have rubber bands on their wrist!! Impossible for all of them to be wrong. Why the hell didn't one of them speak up? No way that crew should be allowed to work a game this week.

ALL SEVEN of them have rubber bands on their wrist!! Impossible for all of them to be wrong. Why the hell didn't one of them speak up? No way that crew should be allowed to work a game this week.
Was is a 7 man crew or an 8 man crew? Even the guy with down marker should’ve known! Why in the Hell would the chains move if it wasn’t a first down? Suspend them all!!

Was is a 7 man crew or an 8 man crew? Even the guy with down marker should’ve known! Why in the Hell would the chains move if it wasn’t a first down? Suspend them all!!
7 man crew.

Referee: Walker,ScottLine Judge: Lorance,ChadSide Judge: Sanchez,Victor
Umpire: Quick,TomBack Judge: Hollifield,MattScore Keeper:
Linesman: Jayroe,GaryField Judge: Davenport, Phillip

On kiffin trying to get Dart back into game....
He lost his helmet....so had to go out...a play...
A false start on next snap..and penalty .....so LK tried to send him back in...

Even ms50+ knew he couldnt go back in...started screaming....like really the refs could hear her...i had to calm her down...she isnt taking this lack of offense and many mistakes
and crap play well...

Back
Top Bottom