| FTBL Couple of officiating questions

They got issues this year. Brooks (4A) held them to a season low 49 points a couple of weeks ago and they only scored 55 on (6A) Cullman to open the season. :p
Part of our reunion was a tailgate at the game Friday night against Elkmont. I think the score ended up 76-0. Something like that. There were 7th graders that got playing time I heard. I’d never seen the team play before, there was no football my 13 years at the school. It was odd to see a football field on that campus!

Forget the lost down the officials pissed away for us, I have 2 questions from yesterday:
1. Why wasn’t Jumbo penalized for being on the field during the barn’s fumble return?
2. Why wasn’t Kiffin hit with a delay of game for sending Dart back in after he lost his helmet in the 1st quarter ( official went & talked to Kiffin & then told clock operator to reset the clock)?

1. If A&M was penalized (a flag may have been thrown), Auburn would decline the penalty. Play stands.
2. No play occurred due to pre-snap penalty. Ball wasn’t set for play to start the play clock (then official clock stoppage to explain the situation to both coaches).

1. If A&M was penalized (a flag may have been thrown), Auburn would decline the penalty. Play stands.
2. No play occurred due to pre-snap penalty. Ball wasn’t set for play to start the play clock (then official clock stoppage to explain the situation to both coaches).
1. No flag was thrown. If an A&M player was on the field I’m sure a flag would have, but no flag thrown on Hopper. * They should have ejected (or executed) his arrogant ass
2. Delay of game should have been called - it gave Kiffin an unfair advantage of more time to decide on a play call. Officials stopped the game (delayed it) to explain it to him.
You see this a lot in CFB - stopping the game to give an explanation. Should hit these coaches with a delay penalty or charge them with a timeout.
* they didn’t stop the game to explain to Saban why they screwed us out of a down.

On kiffin trying to get Dart back into game....
He lost his helmet....so had to go out...a play...
A false start on next snap..and penalty .....so LK tried to send him back in...

Even ms50+ knew he couldnt go back in...started screaming....like really the refs could hear her...i had to calm her down...she isnt taking this lack of offense and many mistakes
and crap play well...
She sounds like a keeper lol...

Back
Top Bottom