| FTBL Corso and Herbstreit just picked Bama to have 9 Wins

GoodScotch said:
I was impressed. After watching other top teams play this weekend, I think LSU's win looks a little better. I think it is going to be tough for Va. Tech to score points.

Scotch no doubt that will be an awesome game to watch. That will be like getting to see a bowl game during the 3rd week of the season. We will know what your tigers are made of here in another week.

As far predictions. I go with Chop. I think we'll get 8.......

Also let's not forget that Heirbstreet picked aTm to win the Big 12 south 2 years ago and they went 4-9. That's all I got to say about that.

GoodScotch said:
I think it is going to be tough for Va. Tech to score points.

I'm gonna agree with you again. (Damn this is getting to be a bad habit :? ) I thought V Tech would win a little stronger than they did this weekend. I'm thinking it's gonna be a defensive battle for sure between them and LSU.

GoodScotch said:
I was impressed. After watching other top teams play this weekend, I think LSU's win looks a little better. I think it is going to be tough for Va. Tech to score points.

Think they both are over rated.....

LSU looked sloppy and VTech riding that emotion....and neither impressed me much. I dont see VT beating LSU. :?

GoodScotch said:

I think LSU takes it to VA Tech. Tech did not impress me at all.

Back
Top Bottom