| FTBL Correct Format To Add Signature File

G

Could someone tell me exactly what format I should use to be able to have a signature file correctly work.

I have tried several different one's and can't seem to get my photo to show up.

I figured it out, Jocephus.

You have to use the

TerryP said:
Were you trying HTML?

HTML, Direct Link, Image Code, all of them. I was doing something wrong because I couldn't get the img code to work the first few times, now it is doing fine.

TerryP said:
We've got a few guys here that make some great sigs. It's out image design guys. Care to volunteer your services?

I'm no expert, I just dabble. I seriously doubt anyone would want too many of mine.

CtrlAltieDel said:
TerryP said:
We've got a few guys here that make some great sigs. It's out image design guys. Care to volunteer your services?

I'm no expert, I just dabble. I seriously doubt anyone would want too many of mine.

CAD, we welcome members to participate. If anyone asks and you would like to give it a shot,it's cool.
I haven't had the oportunity to welcome you to the site either ,so Welcome and RollTide!

kudzu said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
TerryP said:

CAD, we welcome members to participate. If anyone asks and you would like to give it a shot,it's cool.
I haven't had the oportunity to welcome you to the site either ,so Welcome and RollTide!

Thanks for the welcome, kudzu. I think I will enjoy it here.

I have a question about the avatars if you have the time. I noticed that the limit on avatar size is 9KB. That is small and it is hard to have one that looks decent while adhering to that guideline.

I notice that yours is over 20KB's, is there any way that regular posters can use a larger size avatar also?

CtrlAltieDel said:
kudzu said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
TerryP said:

Thanks for the welcome, kudzu. I think I will enjoy it here.

I have a question about the avatars if you have the time. I noticed that the limit on avatar size is 9KB. That is small and it is hard to have one that looks decent while adhering to that guideline.

I notice that yours is over 20KB's, is there any way that regular posters can use a larger size avatar also?
I would like to know as well...I have a much cleaner version of my avatar, but because of the limit I am kinda stuck with the one I have.

Back
Top Bottom