| FTBL Congrats to Kentucky on their effort

G

Wow, while I'm thrilled with the win Kentucky might deserve more congrats with a loss than Alabama with a win. I will definitely cheer for Kentucky the rest of the year. They have some weapons and what a D.

Don't get me wrong though. Ugly win is always better than a pretty loss. Just don't tell my heart and my head right now.

While some of us disagree with the officiating we did have a little luck on our side. That has been the one thing missing from Bryant-Denny for a long time. That last Coffee fumble could have been the difference. How the UK guy didn't get it I have NO idea. :shock:

BamaDelta said:
Wow, while I'm thrilled with the win Kentucky might deserve more congrats with a loss than Alabama with a win. I will definitely cheer for Kentucky the rest of the year. They have some weapons and what a D.

Don't get me wrong though. Ugly win is always better than a pretty loss. Just don't tell my heart and my head right now.

While some of us disagree with the officiating we did have a little luck on our side. That has been the one thing missing from Bryant-Denny for a long time. That last Coffee fumble could have been the difference. How the UK guy didn't get it I have NO idea. :shock:
We won that was a great thing.

UK played hard and put up a fight. I wish that we hadn't let them hang around though. Coach Saban said it best that you can't have miscues and let a team hang around, before long they think they can win.

bamaupsman said:
Isn't it great NOT to be the team congratulated for their "great effort"?

I may be wrong, but usually when we lost during our down time 99% of the time we had our nosed rubbed in it.

At least that how it was in my town :?

Back
Top Bottom