| PRO Congrats to Jalen Hurts on his BIG contract (now highest paid NFL player in history)...

I don't want to knock Lamar Jackson, but he's never done anything that has ever made me stop and say 'wow'. What's the furthest he's ever gotten his team in the Playoffs? He's a solid ball player, but isn't a guy that is raising the level of his team. Hurts has shown he can get to a Super Bowl, and has the ability to win one. Hurts has shown he can grow and will his team to victory. Hurts has also shown he can win a team over and produce when everyone in the media and fans alike said he's not good. Jackson cannot say the same. In my opinion Jackson is killing his legacy by the way he's handling this entire contract situation.
Jackson is hurting himself by negotiating by himself.

I don't want to knock Lamar Jackson, but he's never done anything that has ever made me stop and say 'wow'. What's the furthest he's ever gotten his team in the Playoffs? He's a solid ball player, but isn't a guy that is raising the level of his team. Hurts has shown he can get to a Super Bowl, and has the ability to win one. Hurts has shown he can grow and will his team to victory. Hurts has also shown he can win a team over and produce when everyone in the media and fans alike said he's not good. Jackson cannot say the same. In my opinion Jackson is killing his legacy by the way he's handling this entire contract situation.
Hurts has done all that.........they got him a very decent supporting group...
I imagine...........he will continue the work.......
but will the Eagles continue with the support needed......
I really dont know....the quality of ownership........the commitment of ownership to win...

Will be interesting to watch

Jackson is hurting himself by negotiating by himself.
He needs to take the deal that was offered to him... He's likely will have hard time getting what he wants. Both team needs to agree to a deal by July 17th or he ends up playing on Franchised tag. That's a lose-lose situation for Jackson because if he plays poor or get hurt again.. His value drops immediately. So he neesd to take what he can get right now and hire an agent... immediately. He and his mama dropped the ball on this.

He needs to take the deal that was offered to him... He's likely will have hard time getting what he wants. Both team needs to agree to a deal by July 17th or he ends up playing on Franchised tag. That's a lose-lose situation for Jackson because if he plays poor or get hurt again.. His value drops immediately. So he neesd to take what he can get right now and hire an agent... immediately. He and his mama dropped the ball on this.
If he thinks he’s the #1 QB and deserves the highest contract, he’s mistaken. Yes, he has highlights. But, his playoff record isn’t stellar.

Back
Top Bottom