| FTBL congrats guys

ORANGEADDICT

Verified Member
So im sure most of you saw the 4 peat thrashing we took from the gaytors(misspelled on pourpose), all I can say is when your coach cant coach this is what happens...when your coach cant recruit this is what happens. They need to clean house up on the hill......but it wont happen, TN will have to have 2 or 3 seasons for this to happen......on a happier note congrats to you guys , good solid football wins out everytime. Good luck with the dirty dogs next weeek.

Foolmer's lack of rear end heatonitus is simple. It's the same thing at every major institution that wants to get rid of their coach. Philbilly knows where all the bodies are buried. They may try to push him out, but forcing just ain't gonna happen.

RTR
BamaSon25

ORANGEADDICT said:
So im sure most of you saw the 4 peat thrashing we took from the gaytors(misspelled on pourpose), all I can say is when your coach cant coach this is what happens...when your coach cant recruit this is what happens. They need to clean house up on the hill......but it wont happen, TN will have to have 2 or 3 seasons for this to happen......on a happier note congrats to you guys , good solid football wins out everytime. Good luck with the dirty dogs next weeek.

Having done a little mid-season "window shopping" for coaches myself iN years past, I'd be interested in who you would be interested in having take over for Fulmer should someone pull that trigger?

LBS said:
ORANGEADDICT said:

Having done a little mid-season "window shopping" for coaches myself iN years past, I'd be interested in who you would be interested in having take over for Fulmer should someone pull that trigger?
Easy choice if it were I making the call: Bobby Johnson. I'd love/hate to see what this guy could do with the boatload of talent he could bring to UT.

i gotta say Bobby Johnson.....but yall know im stuck with phil for at least 2 more years like this one.....TN needs someone like Saban that has the great recruiting skills. will it happen???i doubt it ,not for a while...remember how long we kept Johnny Majors?? They always have to wear out their welcome before the powers that be do something....At least I can secretly cheer for you guys every sat except for that one...

ORANGEADDICT said:
i gotta say Bobby Johnson.....but yall know im stuck with phil for at least 2 more years like this one.....TN needs someone like Saban that has the great recruiting skills. will it happen???i doubt it ,not for a while...remember how long we kept Johnny Majors?? They always have to wear out their welcome before the powers that be do something....At least I can secretly cheer for you guys every sat except for that one...

Does Foolmer have any good assistants? If he does, then problem solved. Just have Chavis or one of the others stab Foolmer in the back and get the job, just like Foolmer did to Majors. :D

Back
Top Bottom