| FTBL Confessions and memories about what you've done on football weekends.

TerryP

Staff
I have no idea what reminded me of this today. On stage at a bar in Tuscaloosa with Simon Bott before the Auburn game singing "Yeah Alabama."

I don't remember what bar it was. "12" was open then.

... off season shit.

Bought my girlfriend (now wife) a dog. Came to Athens from Charleston to visit her while staying at my sister's apartment. She had no idea I was surprising her with a puppy. My sister was gone for the night and I surprised my girlfriend with the Bloodhound. We played with him and all that on Friday night, but when Saturday came around we were going to the Georgia-LSU game in Athens. I planned pretty crappy and had no kennel for the pup, so we left him in the bathroom while we went to the game with water and food. My sister comes home, had no idea about the dog to her bathroom being torn to shreds, him getting out of the bathroom and tearing up her living room. We enjoyed the game and had some drinks afterwards and came home to a shit storm with my sister and the dog that she had no clue whose it was or how it got there, so I grabbed all of our stuff and the dog, left her $500 and left, ha ha.

I posted this a while back but it is burned in the brain pretty good. SIL got married on gameday back in 2006 (Miss. St. game). I remember going back and forth to my car during the reception, to catch it on the radio when I got a chance. We got beat and her marriage didn't make it a year. She was in the MDB back in the early 90's including the '92 NC. I still kid her today about that one and how it was cursed from the get-go.

was in the MDB back in the early 90's including the '92 NC
When I was in school in the early 90's I dated a flutist in the MDB. I rode in the band buses to several games. There was a difference in the first, second, and third bus: all about who was on it. Damn...I could tell some stories but they aren't ... well, let's leave it there.

When I was in school in the early 90's I dated a flutist in the MDB. I rode in the band buses to several games. There was a difference in the first, second, and third bus: all about who was on it. Damn...I could tell some stories but they aren't ... well, let's leave it there.
Oh, I've heard them. My SIL was in the drum section. 😁

Back
Top Bottom